Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by harleyquinn; February 10th, 2013 at 12:13 AM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I miscarried identical twins in December and I am going to O soon. So excited to be ttc again.
    Last edited by Sunflower3; February 9th, 2013 at 12:14 PM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wanting- I see no malice whatsoever with your posts.

Harley- you are way overreacting at this point. Way. I am talking about to wanting's posts I think you should take a break from this thread. Nobody is out to get you. It was a comment that meant no harm at all. I see it as concern for you and you clearly see it as an insult.

I thought this was over last night. I'm sad to see it carry on at this point.

If someone has sent nasty PM's, please report it.
    Last edited by nuthinbutpink; February 9th, 2013 at 01:20 PM.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by harleyquinn; February 10th, 2013 at 12:14 AM.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think for me, wishing for a sticky bean ALONG with wishing for a DD, was incredibly difficult...almost like, too much to handle so had to choose one or the other which then made me wonder if something was wrong with me for still wanting to sway when I have a huge history of miscarriages.

---

I understand the response given to you after you typed that paragraph above. It is just an opinion. Nothing more than that. I think there is a bigger issue of an internal struggle you are having regarding swaying and losses possibly being tied together.

I think the idea of discussing this topic- one's approach after swaying (and not swaying at all is an approach) is valid and I will not delete the thread.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    harley, I really really think that it was just a turn of phrase. I don't think Wanting in any way meant to judge you or to say that she knew how you felt or that she would know what she would do in your place. I really don't. The way I read it was as an attempt at empathy, and that if she were in a similar position (ie. with multiple losses) she imagined that her decisions would be as such.

None of us really know what it's like to walk in anyone else's shoes, and I don't believe anyone has said anything to that effect. As fellow mothers, however, I think we all are very touched and hurt for anyone who has had a difficult time.

I'm sorry that her words hurt you so much but I don't think that was ever her intention. I know right now there are hurts on both sides and I hope everyone can move on and just let this place be the supportive place it was meant to be.
    Last edited by LacePrincess; February 9th, 2013 at 03:10 PM.
    Me (38) and DH (38)

SAHM military momma to DS1 (2004), DS2 (who's all boy but loves to dance, though not in a tutu!) (2006), DS3 (2009), and our rainbow baby girl DD1 (2017)

early m/c Jan 2013

Cycle #1 @ HRC (Oct 2014) - 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized and biopsied. 1XX and 1XY abnormal. 1XX no DNA found, rebiopsied and found normal, frozen.
    FET attempt #1 (Nov 2014) - cancelled due to functional cyst. FET attempt #2 (Jan 30, 2015) - NT. Remaining embie failed to thaw.

May 2015 - started infertility treatments at OFC. Femara 2.5mg
    July 2015 - BFP after second round of Femara. Aug 4 2015 - 6w4d
    Dec 21 2015 - mmc 7w1d

Apr 2016 - IVF Cycle #2. Converted to IUI because of uneven response and leading follicles.
    Apr 19, 2016 - IUI with 3 mature follicles (2 right, 1 left), post wash: 17mil, 94% motility and 89% rapid motility. BFN.

June 3, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 5w.
    Sep 1, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 8w.

Our rainbow baby girl arrived on Mon Aug 28, 2017 - "After every storm comes a rainbow". We are so thankful and grateful for every moment.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by harleyquinn; February 10th, 2013 at 12:14 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think anyone here thinks you're having a pity party. And if you are, you damned well deserve to have one!

I know 'I'm sorry' doesn't even come close to a balm for the gaping wound and pain you have, and I can't even pretend to understand. All I can hope is that sharing your feelings with us helps somewhat. I can't say I understand, harley, I don't at all. But I am here to listen if you need to talk.

My heart hurts so very much for you reading your last post, harley. Nothing I say is enough, I know, but I very much hope you can begin to heal. If being a part of this forum helps, I hope you can continue to share your thoughts freely. If distancing yourself is what you need, then maybe that's better for you. Either way I really hope you find some peace soon, you so deserve it.
    Me (38) and DH (38)

SAHM military momma to DS1 (2004), DS2 (who's all boy but loves to dance, though not in a tutu!) (2006), DS3 (2009), and our rainbow baby girl DD1 (2017)

early m/c Jan 2013

Cycle #1 @ HRC (Oct 2014) - 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized and biopsied. 1XX and 1XY abnormal. 1XX no DNA found, rebiopsied and found normal, frozen.
    FET attempt #1 (Nov 2014) - cancelled due to functional cyst. FET attempt #2 (Jan 30, 2015) - NT. Remaining embie failed to thaw.

May 2015 - started infertility treatments at OFC. Femara 2.5mg
    July 2015 - BFP after second round of Femara. Aug 4 2015 - 6w4d
    Dec 21 2015 - mmc 7w1d

Apr 2016 - IVF Cycle #2. Converted to IUI because of uneven response and leading follicles.
    Apr 19, 2016 - IUI with 3 mature follicles (2 right, 1 left), post wash: 17mil, 94% motility and 89% rapid motility. BFN.

June 3, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 5w.
    Sep 1, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 8w.

Our rainbow baby girl arrived on Mon Aug 28, 2017 - "After every storm comes a rainbow". We are so thankful and grateful for every moment.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast