Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by harleyquinn; February 10th, 2013 at 12:15 AM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Any loss is hard. I lost my identical twins early but I saw them on an ultrasound three times. It's heartbreaking. I never completely understood what it was to lose a baby, let alone two. We are here to support each other.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry harleyquinn, I actually understand why this comment 'if i were you' upset you i'm sure she didn't mean to hurt you, but I get that she did unintentionally. I'm also sorry your receiving hatefull pm's here, that's just evil, sick and insane from the people who are sending you this!

Back ontopic: I didn't sway with my boy's and even though I'm happy I didn't, I still have a desire for a girl. It just won't stop and only gets worse as time without my daughter passes... I get it hun, I do. I really hope you get a healthy baby and a girl would be a bonus! I also hope you still feel safe enough to share your story and feelings here and I hope the hatefull people will stay away or keep their comments to theirselves.
    Mummy to a girl, born sleeping & two gorgeous & loud little boys

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This whole process is a horrible set of conflicts in many ways. When you said Harley, that you feel your body is betraying you by being fertile when you're still grieving your loss, I completely get that only I feel like I'm the other way around, my body is still desperately trying to keep this pregnancy going even though my baby's gone, and I'm betraying it by thinking of TTC again. I just can't bear not being pregnant, I got into this for the whole 9 months, not just over 2. Before this loss I wondered how anyone could "forget" about their lost baby by TTC again straightaway, but almost as soon as I saw my bean with no heartbeat I had this desperate need to still be pregnant and I suddenly got how wanting to TTC again immediately isn't a betrayal. I will never forget this baby and I will miss him/her every day. I just hope I can have a rainbow baby soon who will make sense of the hell I'm in just now. Hope that makes sense.
    I just want to for us all, this is truly the hardest and most painful experience of my life.
    X
    Mummy to 2007 and 2009.
    MMC Jan 2013 at 11+1.
    Expecting 3rd Feb 2014.
    Please stay healthy and come to complete our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry emmyroo, it is so hard It's not replacing your baby, it's needing another reason to go on. At least that's what it was like for me...
    Mummy to a girl, born sleeping & two gorgeous & loud little boys

6. Likes oliveviews liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was honestly quite surprised at the depth of my feelings at only a little less than 5 weeks. But no matter how much I wanted to treat it like just another late period, it just wasn't. And I didn't even have to go through having seen the bub on a u/s or heard the heartbeat and having it feel so much more realized as a person.

I do believe it's a biological instinct, that the moment your body and mind knows you're pregnant, no matter if it's just a tiny wee bunch of cells......it's a person with a lifetime of hopes and dreams. It's Mother Nature's way of ensuring the survival of our species, this strong protective urge.

I like what I've read on other forums, about this little angel bean being the protective angel guardian for your future babies. Or if you at all believe in reincarnation, that the soul of your baby is not bound in this earthly form, but its spirit is waiting to come to you. And the mortal 'vessel' if you will, that was lost in the m/c was simply a physical body that wasn't healthy and well for that spirit to embody. I kind of like that, that my baby is still waiting to come to me.

But I do feel like I'm a wiser and better person for having had to go through this. More mature and with a 'richer' soul for having had pain as well as joy. I hope that makes sense!
    Me (38) and DH (38)

SAHM military momma to DS1 (2004), DS2 (who's all boy but loves to dance, though not in a tutu!) (2006), DS3 (2009), and our rainbow baby girl DD1 (2017)

early m/c Jan 2013

Cycle #1 @ HRC (Oct 2014) - 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized and biopsied. 1XX and 1XY abnormal. 1XX no DNA found, rebiopsied and found normal, frozen.
    FET attempt #1 (Nov 2014) - cancelled due to functional cyst. FET attempt #2 (Jan 30, 2015) - NT. Remaining embie failed to thaw.

May 2015 - started infertility treatments at OFC. Femara 2.5mg
    July 2015 - BFP after second round of Femara. Aug 4 2015 - 6w4d
    Dec 21 2015 - mmc 7w1d

Apr 2016 - IVF Cycle #2. Converted to IUI because of uneven response and leading follicles.
    Apr 19, 2016 - IUI with 3 mature follicles (2 right, 1 left), post wash: 17mil, 94% motility and 89% rapid motility. BFN.

June 3, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 5w.
    Sep 1, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 8w.

Our rainbow baby girl arrived on Mon Aug 28, 2017 - "After every storm comes a rainbow". We are so thankful and grateful for every moment.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Should of been deleted. NOBODY should ever be made to feel that way.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is the thing tho. (and I'm going to explain this ONE time and not reply to any arguments about it or even read this thread again so no one needs bother to try and engage me here or via PM because it will fly on forever into cyberspace with no response.) On IG the "delete this, delete that" jazz was way out of hand and it turned people into hypersensitive tattletails, and also encouraged people to be overly harsh because they knew they could say stuff intended to hurt feelings and enrage people, then it would be deleted.

We have made the decision on this site, to not be delete-happy. Only spam has been deleted, hardly anything has ever been locked even, and we are relying on the honor system for both sides - people are expected to be sensitive to others' feelings but at the same time are also expected to give people the benefit of the doubt and not immediately jump to the worst case scenario and read negative implications that were not intended.

It takes two to tango and so I really really hope that everyone will walk away from this and go peaceably about their business and keep this site being a very friendly and supportive place to be.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by harleyquinn; March 27th, 2013 at 05:28 PM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm really sad and sorry that this thread has turned out this way--I don't like to see anyone feeling hurt on here, and especially those of us who have had losses. I really appreciate the fact that I'm not the only one who has gone through this, and I really want to keep that sense of community--and support--if at all possible.
    our perfect family:

(8) (5) (almost one)

thank you to atomic for helping make my dreams come true

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast