Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackenzie View Post
    Thanks wannagirl, I hope it happens for you soon...the wait is so hard but it will be worth it I am feeling ok, it's hard but I try to be positive. My doc said to wait one cycle so we did and now I'm ready. I have three girls 2nd miscarraige, first was in between dd2 and 3. It's weird though as both my miscarraiges have been when I swayed. Ppl have actually asked me if it could be that they were boys.....Really?

Anchor, I did not know its been a year you have been trying. That must be so frustrating, I hope it happens soon for you.
    It is hard, but you do what you have to do...am I right? Unfortunately my age is playing the better hand. I haven't given up yet.

it happens soon for both of us.
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes fingers crossed! You deserve it!

3. Thanks oliveviews thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi All! I am getting ready to try again this month. We have had two miscarriages this year (May & August), the second was a boy -we did the chromosome analysis and all that but didn't do anything for the 1st one b/c were told it was "just a chance thing". Sorry for TMI - we had been using condoms since August b/c knew we would be trying again in a few months and last week decided just to let nature take it's course. I was ok with that b/c we were getting ready to try anyway but then got pretty anxious about the thought of being pregnant again, not b/c I don't want to be but b/c both times this year, we saw the baby and a heartbeat. This last time, I thought, and even the OB thought, I was "out of the woods" and then when I went for a recheck the baby had passed away. I am waiting for AF to come now and then we will try for real. My heart is aching for a baby but does anybody feel the same anxiety about being pregnant again?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry for your loss. I totally understand, it's so hard. I've only had one m/c (@ 12 weeks), but doc was sure it was a chromosomal abnormality. I've been TTC for the last year, and every cycle I freak out during the 2ww, but then I'm almost relieved when I get the BFN, IYKWIM. I think it would destroy me if it were to happen again. HUGS to you, I hope you are able to find peace somehow.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Anchor. I appreciate your kind words. We went and had every test under the sun. I have seen MFM doctor, rheumatologist, endocrinologist and geneticists. We both had chromosomal analysis done in addition to the baby and everything came back normal for us. Our second son had triploidy and 4 copies of chromosome 13. I guess it helped to know all of that but there is still an emptiness inside. I keep telling myself that it will happen and we will be able to have another healthy baby. I just get so anxious in the meantime. Anyway, good luck to you as well. I hope it happens for you soon. FX that we both get healthy little ones!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    for both of us!
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know how you feel kellbell, I've just had my second misc too and I'm worried about having anxiety the next time around. I guess al we can do is hope for the best. Good luck to all

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567