Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just chat thread...

Last edited by harleyquinn; February 10th, 2013 at 12:10 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am swaying girl because basically it gives me something to focus on! All I can think about is my angel right now and if it wasn't for this forum I honestly don't know how I would pass the time I have alone
    Hoping for a pink rainbow!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is so awesome. I'm really glad that you suggested adding this section harley. This is just what I need to!

Not that there are enough threads yet, but I'll sticky this one to the top.

I'm not swaying but I'm not doing anything supplement-wise that's excessively boy, either. I found the LE diet extremely difficult in terms of my mental health anyways. It was so unhealthy for me.

I've gone back to my usual eating patterns but I do workout almost daily, and that's good for my fitness, health, weight, and mental health. So I don't really see that as part of my TTC journey but just what I do.

I'm taking Vitex (which sways girl but I'm mostly doing it to regulate my O) and B6 to get my LP to a decent length. Otherwise I'm not swaying.....with frequency we just bd daily from +OPK till confirmed temp rise.

I do feel like, in a way, this little angel bean was a difficult step I had to go through. It has made me wiser and more appreciative for the blessings I do have. I have been permanently cured of my GD, let me tell you! All I want is a sticky bean, blue, pink, purple, green, don't care, LOL.

I'm focussing on trying not to gain weight though! It's not easy when I'm not running (running made me TOO thin), lol. Stupid sweet tooth.
    Me (38) and DH (38)

SAHM military momma to DS1 (2004), DS2 (who's all boy but loves to dance, though not in a tutu!) (2006), DS3 (2009), and our rainbow baby girl DD1 (2017)

early m/c Jan 2013

Cycle #1 @ HRC (Oct 2014) - 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized and biopsied. 1XX and 1XY abnormal. 1XX no DNA found, rebiopsied and found normal, frozen.
    FET attempt #1 (Nov 2014) - cancelled due to functional cyst. FET attempt #2 (Jan 30, 2015) - NT. Remaining embie failed to thaw.

May 2015 - started infertility treatments at OFC. Femara 2.5mg
    July 2015 - BFP after second round of Femara. Aug 4 2015 - 6w4d
    Dec 21 2015 - mmc 7w1d

Apr 2016 - IVF Cycle #2. Converted to IUI because of uneven response and leading follicles.
    Apr 19, 2016 - IUI with 3 mature follicles (2 right, 1 left), post wash: 17mil, 94% motility and 89% rapid motility. BFN.

June 3, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 5w.
    Sep 1, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 8w.

Our rainbow baby girl arrived on Mon Aug 28, 2017 - "After every storm comes a rainbow". We are so thankful and grateful for every moment.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Our loss is actually keeping me from swaying. My daughter got sick due to my poor health at the time, so I really can't risk this happening again. Therefor I was eating healthy and a lot, took a lot of vitamins etc to ensure a healthy pregnancy. Appearently it sways boy! However, I will not go back to an unhealthy lifestyle like that to conceive a girl, which is why we will go HT. I just can't take any chances I feel I hope you girls manage to sway and stay sane in this difficult time (I certainly can't lol), hugs to you all!
    Mummy to a girl, born sleeping & two gorgeous & loud little boys

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dana, I couldn't agree more with what you wrote. I'm so sorry for your loss.

All I know is with my next bfp, all I want is to hear that lovely heartbeat and see a nice healthy baby on the u/s. Anything after that is gravy and tbh wouldn't matter one whit as long as it was healthy and alive.
    Me (38) and DH (38)

SAHM military momma to DS1 (2004), DS2 (who's all boy but loves to dance, though not in a tutu!) (2006), DS3 (2009), and our rainbow baby girl DD1 (2017)

early m/c Jan 2013

Cycle #1 @ HRC (Oct 2014) - 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized and biopsied. 1XX and 1XY abnormal. 1XX no DNA found, rebiopsied and found normal, frozen.
    FET attempt #1 (Nov 2014) - cancelled due to functional cyst. FET attempt #2 (Jan 30, 2015) - NT. Remaining embie failed to thaw.

Dec 21 2015 - mmc 7w1d

Apr 2016 - IVF Cycle #2. Converted to IUI because of uneven response and leading follicles.
    Apr 19, 2016 - IUI with 3 mature follicles (2 right, 1 left), post wash: 17mil, 94% motility and 89% rapid motility. BFN.

Our rainbow baby girl arrived on Mon Aug 28, 2017 - "After every storm comes a rainbow". We are so thankful and grateful for every moment.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks LacePrincess! I am sad to say that I do still care about the babies gender I wish I didn't care, but I do. Of course health is most important, but gender desire also plays a huge part in my life. However I never felt a gender dissapointment, I'm so happy with my boys! I just feel the need for a girl, maybe because I lost my daughter? We were only going to have two children, but DH agreed to HT if it ensures gender. Anything required as long as I stop nagging to him about it lol. It'll be a few years till we're ready though, many circumstances now that are not suitable for another baby right now. Sigh... Hope you get your bfp quickly and a healthy sticky pink bean!!
    Mummy to a girl, born sleeping & two gorgeous & loud little boys

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by harleyquinn; February 10th, 2013 at 12:11 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Harley this is a fantastic forum I'm so grateful you've added it.

I am still waiting to actually miscarry so mentally I'm focussed on that first, but I can't stop obsessing about where I go next. I still desperately want a DD, but also desperately want to be pregnant again asap with a healthy, sticky bean. Part of me wants to rush into TTC and hope that fate/god/mother nature gives me a girl cos "i deserve it" after this kick in the teeth. Another part of me knows it doesn't work like that and the fact I have gained huge amounts of weight over the last two months of eating and taking pre-natals will sway majorly boy; mc or not.

I don't know where I belong now, going back to the TTC pink board and all the obsessing just exhausts me emotionally to think of, this is a perfect place to get advice and plan, and to help bridge the gap between now and when I'm ready to sway again.
    X
    Mummy to 2007 and 2009.
    MMC Jan 2013 at 11+1.
    Expecting 3rd Feb 2014.
    Please stay healthy and come to complete our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    P.S. I really hope this pregnancy works out for you, it sounds like you really deserve it.
    X
    Mummy to 2007 and 2009.
    MMC Jan 2013 at 11+1.
    Expecting 3rd Feb 2014.
    Please stay healthy and come to complete our family!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Harley, you go girl!! I'm so THRILLED you're still in the game. Hang in there!!

Emmy, I'm so sorry you're still in limbo. Limbo is the devil's own hell, I know. I'm grateful I did miscarry naturally and didn't have to go through a mmc, it sounds so awful. So much hugs to you.

Are you going to get medical intervention if it doesn't pass? Do the docs give you a timeline for that, ie. if it doesn't start naturally in X number of days they'll do something?

I hope you won't have to be stuck much longer. I know exactly how you feel about not belonging anywhere and not knowing if you're coming or going. I really hope this forum can fill that niche. This can also be a place where we can freely talk about our fears and experiences without feeling like we're freaking people out who might not want to hear it on the regular TTC or pregnancy forums.

And also even after we get our bfp's there's surely to be a lot of mixed emotions and paranoia, and hopefully this'll be a place we can be comfortable talking about all of that stuff.
    Me (38) and DH (38)

early m/c Jan 2013

Dec 21 2015 - mmc 7w1d

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast