Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    EmmyRoo I'm in the same boat as you. I did LE for a few weeks and when I got my bfp I started eating like there was no tomorrow (I got bfp just before Xmas so u can take a guess at how crazy I went, and I put most of my weight back on in less than 2 weeks!). I mc at 9 weeks, and I'm not sure whether to go for it now or wait for af. Even if I wait for af i still don't think that will be enough time back on LE to ttc that cycle but I really don't want to wait any longer.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,
    Sorry for your loss.
    I swayed last year and fell pregnant in October, was convinced sway had worked as everything felt so different than my pregnancies with my boys. Sadly I miscarried just before Christmas.
    Was thinking of ttc again in January, but I ate so much over Christmas and was determined to enjoy Christmas even after mc so drank lots too!
    Decided it was best for me to wait and get back on the diet, especially as my ph seemed quite high after the miscarriage (I had to have a d&c as it was a suspected molar- luckily it seems I had just lost baby at about 10wks but had no symptoms till I went for my 12 wk scan and they couldn't find anything in my uterus).
    Hoping to ttc next month as strictly back on diet now. I know at least three friends who got pregnant the month after a miscarriage- it's supposed to make you much more fertile. But they all had boys so I'm not convinced mc sways pink.
    Best of luck with your sway and hope you get a nice sticky bean in 2013 xx
    - Feb 2008. - Nov 2009. - MMC Dec 2012. - January 2014, our gorgeous little fella has completed our family. We all love him to bits

I swayed and prayed SO hard for my little girl but God obviously had other plans for our family, so it's time to move on and try and forget my dream of having a daughter and enjoy my 3 wonderful sons.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmm I have a TON of ewcm since yesterday. I'm not risking it. Waiting for af, getting back on LE, and then will ttc. Lol!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi does anyone know - is it just the cycle after mc that sways pink, or is it the first few cycles?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tammy123 View Post
    Hi does anyone know - is it just the cycle after mc that sways pink, or is it the first few cycles?
    Atomic will tell you the first few will. My rainbow baby conceived right after my M/C before my AF could return, is my daughter.
    I took Vitex, Red Raspberry Leaf Capsules, and my other vitamin supplements right after my M/C.
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; February 19th, 2013 at 03:36 AM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Emmyroo, I am so very sorry for your loss!!
    It can be a automatic pink sway for you! Be positive and believe it can work. Keep the stress down!

I didn't do the LE diet. I did Calcium, Magnesium, Vitex, - Ions, and added Red Raspberry Leaf after my M/C
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; February 19th, 2013 at 03:41 AM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    Atomic will tell you the first few will. My rainbow baby conceived right after my M/C before my AF could return, is my daughter.
    I took Vitex, Red Raspberry Leaf Capsules, and my other vitamin supplements right after my M/C.
    Thanks butterfly.
    When did you O after your miscarriage? I'm in cd 19 and no O yet.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So, does this really mean that you are more likely to conceive a girl after a MC? I thought it was pretty even when people were saying which gender they conceived after. Is there a thread on this anywhere else which talks more about this? Thanks!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have conceived 2 boys after m/c and not early ones either. I don't think it sways that much due to my experience (and that was eating VERY poorly too due to morning sickness so its not like I was living high on the hog while pregnant...au contraire). Its one of those things like smoking or anything...statistically it may appear to make a diff but there are the millions outside of the statistic to make up the other portion.

Not to sound discouraging. But I wouldn't count on it personally...thats just me. Theres actually nothing I would *count* on in swaying. I think its the combo of factors.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    not enough evidence that MC sways pink ....On the IG forum, I have read of 2 women (bambino & wasabi) who conceived in the 1st or 2nd cycle after M/C and had boys....I had a D&E at 20 weeks and got 1st AF in Feb. MY ph was so high afterwards, it never used to be that high when I was swaying last year...I will be surprised if I conceive a DD at that high ph !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast