Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was hoping for some encouragement. I just lost my baby last week and I'm soooo sad! Had a D&C. I don't even know when to ttc girl again. I'm afraid...
    Happily Married
    Mommy of 3 ACTIVE boys
    Lost my dear unborn baby August 2014, gender unconfirmed.

STILL for my

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry for your losses ladies. I'm 38, had a blighted ovum in feb at 6 weeks natural mc. I had been very ill during the pg that resulted in mc, as in felt yuck and couldn't really eat much almost from conception. I (thankfully) stuck to one attempt at +opk and by some miracle caught the first egg. My dc4 is our longed for dd due in November confirmed by harmony and 4 scans. I firmly believe the mc and one attempt swayed for me, helped by the lack of appetite during my lost pg, which for me was the closest i got to le. I was hopeless at the diet. But should mention the week before attempt my appetite returned and i ate normally most of that week. Good luck xx
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12