Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

What do I do now?

What gets me is that most miscarriages occur with male fetuses not female. So why me? I feel like I am just not able to have a girl. This proves it! As crazy as that sounds, That's how I feel right now. Why miscarry my girl?💔
    2 baby boys blessed Hoping for a little girl to complete our family
    Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hugs. everything happens for a reason and that is god's plan.
    my bestie miscarried twice and still got her gal. Relax your mind, body and soul then get back on the swaying again. Dont rush for it unless you doesnt matter what is the gender for next. Otherwise, get back on right track of girl swaying first before attempt.
    5yrs old
    3yrs old

waiting for

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was able to get some clomid. Should I take it?
    Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2boysJustOneGirl View Post
    What gets me is that most miscarriages occur with male fetuses not female. So why me? I feel like I am just not able to have a girl. This proves it! As crazy as that sounds, That's how I feel right now. Why miscarry my girl?��
    Hugs to you and I am so sorry to hear about you losing your confirmed girl pregnancy. A MC is hard enough and that must make it so much worse. I honestly think if I were in your situation that I would be thinking the same thing. 1 in 4 pregnancies end in early MC. Hopefully we have both had our one and done.

I'm no clomid expert but it is quite effective in pink sways isn't it? Do the pink swayers with clomid tend to get their girls more?
    But also remember that it makes multiples more likely. What if two boy sperm won it to the egg despite the pink sway environment? It is not highly likely taking all the possible scenarios into account but it could happen. If clomid made girl babies quite a bit more likely then I think I would take it though. If my girl had to be girls then I'd rather that then none.

Wishing you peace and strength for the descissions you have to make xo
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I"m going to try to explain this but it's difficult to talk about and I know you're hurting right now, please forgive me for any poor choice of words.

Just because the majority of losses are boys, it doesn't mean there aren't still many XX that are miscarried.

What happens is, because girl fetuses are more hardy than boys, sometimes they are able to stay stuck for longer than boys can. This is demonstrated by the fact that girls and miscarried girls are more likely to have certain chromosomal abnormalities and structural defects like anencephaly than XY are - it's not that they're more common in XX, it's that XX are stronger and hang on long enough for it to seem like a viable preganncy when in fact it never was - if it had been XY, it might have simply been a chemical or had been lost earlier, if that makes sense. Girls are also more likely to survive with flaws in the placenta and cord than XY are (example, my niece recently had a cord with only two vessels in it and survived, and the majority of babies who have this issue are girls, but it's because the boys just can't hang on with this issue). So it is sometimes simply a case that the body would have possibly pulled the plug on the pregnancy sooner if it had been XY and you never would have known. Would have just been chalked up to bad luck (which is what it was).

To the best of scientific knowledge, there is NO ONE who "can't carry a girl". There is a very small number of women who cannot carry boys 50% of the time, but NO ONE can't carry a girl, because girls have two X chromosomes and thus always have a "spare". as far as we know, it is biologically impossible for this to be the case and PLEASE don't worry yourself over that. I have a full explanation here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...by-gender.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I always recommend Clomid if you can get it, although the way you have worded this makes me think it is not via your doctor??? It is much better to use Clomid only under the guidance of a doctor, but if you are gonna take it anyway, let me know so I can help you do it safely. :/

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I always recommend Clomid if you can get it, although the way you have worded this makes me think it is not via your doctor??? It is much better to use Clomid only under the guidance of a doctor, but if you are gonna take it anyway, let me know so I can help you do it safely. :/

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1+2+3boys View Post
    Hugs to you and I am so sorry to hear about you losing your confirmed girl pregnancy. A MC is hard enough and that must make it so much worse. I honestly think if I were in your situation that I would be thinking the same thing. 1 in 4 pregnancies end in early MC. Hopefully we have both had our one and done.

I'm no clomid expert but it is quite effective in pink sways isn't it? Do the pink swayers with clomid tend to get their girls more?
    But also remember that it makes multiples more likely. What if two boy sperm won it to the egg despite the pink sway environment? It is not highly likely taking all the possible scenarios into account but it could happen. If clomid made girl babies quite a bit more likely then I think I would take it though. If my girl had to be girls then I'd rather that then none.

Wishing you peace and strength for the descissions you have to make xo
    At some point, someone IS gonna get twin boys on Clomid. IT's going to happen. It hasn't yet, but eventually someone's gonna roll "snake eyes" and come out of a pink sway with twin boys. Everyone should always keep that in the back of their minds when contemplating Clomid - twinning is more likely (proven) and Clomid is NOT a magic pink pill -
    opposites are always possible with Clomid.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I feel like I may be gearing up to ovulate!? The spotting was very minimal yesterday and I started having some bloating and mild cramping. I hope it's O and not symptoms of a problem related to the miscarriage. I wonder if I should call my doc?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Could you use an ovulation test kit to help you be sure?
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast