Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Red face Hoping For Another Pink Rainbow Vitex Journey

Hi ladies! Welcome to my new Rainbow of Hope thread! I am leaving the old sad thread behind and all my updates will be posted here.
    Since Saturday evening here is what I have been doing: (I'm on TTC day 5)

Nature's Way Vitex- 2 capsules in the morning
    Nature's Way Red Raspberry Leaf Capsules - 2 capsules in the morning - Since I can't stand tea, I am taking these to strengthen and heal my uterus, and it's doing a bang up job since I started them! I'm no longer bleeding from my M/C!!
    Magnesium
    Calcium with some Vitamin D
    Vitamin D3
    B50 Complex
    Folate

Other: Sylk lube

All of those supplements are what I used to conceive my DD after M/C the only difference is I added more vitamin D because I think I am low! Also adding Folate!

Now I want to start by saying that If you choose to take Vitex I'm going to post exactly how to take it. I highly suggest that you purchase a cheap ovulation predictor kit off of ebay. I've purchased this combo several times while TTC.

You need these ovulation tests: 100 Ovulation Tests Strips Fast SHIP from USA | eBay

You also need these pregnancy tests: 100 HCG Urine Pregnancy FDA Approved Bluecross Babi Test Strip Fast SHIP from US | eBay You can purchase a smaller amount for a cheaper cost. I know the seller has other pregnancy tests but they don't work as well.

So what I do, and what atomic will tell you as well is that you want to take Vitex from CD1 to an almost positive ovulation test. So basically, you don't take Vitex in your 2 week wait!
    I even recommend that you take a pregnancy test to ensure you aren't pregnant because you don't want to be taking Vitex while you are pregnant, it can cause problems.

So considering last Sat my CD1 I am going to take it up to cycle day ten, eleven tops, because if I take Vitex too close to when I'm supposed to ovulate (around day 14-16), it can hold back my ovulation.. and I don't want that! I think with my last MC I took it for 8 days and then I took the raspberry leaf capsules longer and then weaned off.

Now for my baby dancing: Hubby has had to do frequent release for a couple weeks because I was bleeding so we held off. But since I was spotting brown we successfully BD Monday night May 11, and then last night I had stopped spotting completely May 12 -both BD around 10:30pm We used Sylk lube. :FX: that OPK gets darker! It's been doing that weird fade in and out thing that it did last time! So I'm starting my sway by being very positive and ing. I'm so excited to getting a little bean back in there but this time a sticky healthy thriving bean! Hopefully pink! :xx: My chinese gender chart (make sure you figure our your lunar age, not actual age) says I'm good to go PINK for the next 3 months so I'm going for it!! LOL I'll post my current OPK later my email isn't behaving!

thinkpos.jpg

keeplookingup.jpg
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; May 13th, 2015 at 11:35 AM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

2. Likes Dana-Alicia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, my ovulation tests are doing that annoying fade in and out thing but not getting even close to dark. I've stopped taking as many HPTS because I don't really see the point. Successful BD tonight May 14. This is day 7 of TTC supplements now.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How exciting! I hope and pray you'll get your healthy, sticky pink bean asap!
    Mummy to a girl, born sleeping & two gorgeous & loud little boys

5. Thanks Butterfly Spirit thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dana-Alicia View Post
    How exciting! I hope and pray you'll get your healthy, sticky pink bean asap!
    Thank you sweetie! I wish the exact same for you!! I took another HPT because I'm such a It's almost faded completely out, so that is a really really good thing! My last loss took longer for the HPT to fade as much as this one has. I'm getting super excited to get pregnant again. A good thing for us is that miscarriages and chemical pregnancies sway PINK so get ready girl!! I have faith I can do it again, I just have a really really hard time waiting especially when I'm taking Vitex ahh! lol 7 days in - halfway there!! Have you got a sway plan? Are you going for it right away?
    DS#3 Arrived in April

7. Likes Dana-Alicia liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You're such a breath of fresh air - your positivity is so contagious! Glad you started a new post
    Xo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

9. Likes Butterfly Spirit liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck my friend!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

11. Thanks Butterfly Spirit thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Agreeing with Hitme! I feel so positive and strong after reading this woohoo! We're going to make our rainbow girls! I have to wait though, as we will be moving in a few weeks and we need to do some stuff around the house first. DH is going to be looking for a job closer to home and we want the boys to settle in nicely first. I really wish we could be due-date buddies though! Just need to think of whats best for my family right now. But I'll be cheering you on! and hope to follow you soon!
    Mummy to a girl, born sleeping & two gorgeous & loud little boys

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitmebabyonemoretime View Post
    You're such a breath of fresh air - your positivity is so contagious! Glad you started a new post
    Xo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    GOOD, I'm so glad!! Pure positivity also sways! So you pick your sway and jump in with both feet going full force for what you want and say to yourself "I'm going to get my ___!!!"
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dana-Alicia View Post
    Agreeing with Hitme! I feel so positive and strong after reading this woohoo! We're going to make our rainbow girls! I have to wait though, as we will be moving in a few weeks and we need to do some stuff around the house first. DH is going to be looking for a job closer to home and we want the boys to settle in nicely first. I really wish we could be due-date buddies though! Just need to think of whats best for my family right now. But I'll be cheering you on! and hope to follow you soon!
    Good deal girl! We sure are!!! It's good to get anything you need to get done so you aren't stressing about it. Stress can sway blue, I'm not sure how much but yeah. You want to devote everything to your sway, so make sure you are ready! You are good for like three cycles after your loss to sway PINK
    DS#3 Arrived in April

15. Likes Dana-Alicia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Successful BD around 3am lol. Supplements the same except I'm down to one raspberry leaf capsule now
    Atomic, is this right? I was on for 9 days now and I'm wondering if now do I gradually alternate days with 1 and then wean off or do I go longer with two? I did go longer with the last loss. I miscarried May 3 started 2 capsules on May 4 and then I started taking one capsule on the 20th-22nd then alternated days then weaned off. With this loss I miscarried on the 9th a week ago Sat. I don't have any spotting at all now. I just believe the RRL helps me sway pink!
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; May 17th, 2015 at 11:01 AM.
    DS#3 Arrived in April

17. Likes 1222alaaalnedawe liked this post
Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast