Uploads
    Immi I am so sorry for your loss
    2010 (confirmed boy)
    2011 2014 2016

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just hanging around waiting for my D & C on Tues... I knd of wished this would of happened naturally early on, but my hcg is still rising and the placenta etc is continuing to do its thing thinking I am still pregnant

I told my best friend over the phone - cried whilst doing it - which I hadn't done yet - I was right, it is much harder when you have to actually talk and say it out aloud.... I did feel better after telling her so that was a nice little bit of weight off the shoulders.

I also told another close friend, but via txt and told her that I couldn't of told her face to face, but now when I see her next it will be easier for me to talk about it without becoming a big mess (hopefully). She is going to pick me up from the hospital after the surgery as hubby will be at home with all of the kids and we don't want them to wonder why they are picking me up from the hospital.....

Wishing Tuesday had come and gone already....... Big hugs to the other Mumma's dealing with a loss, we are stronger than we know xox

Unsuccessful HT attempt March 2015

Sway baby August 2015 @ 8 weeks **testing revealed it was a (Trisomy 16)

Chemical pregnancy start of Nov 2015

Hoping for a soon - like REALLY soon!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I spoke too soon - it has started

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Stay strong Immi hugs and I'm thinking of you

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sending you healing vibes Immi! I hope you have support at home to take over the care of your kids. During my miscarriage, I spent hours in the bath as it helped with the contractions. Both my boys were water births, so the water was comfortable and familiar to me. Please take care of yourself.
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sending you lots of love & hugs Immi... Will be thinking of you today...

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Immi...bigs hugs to you, I'm thinking of you. I'm coming towards the end of my miscarriage I think, so if I can be of any help or support let me know. You are not alone. Make sure you get lots of rest and look after yourself as much as you can.xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Immi I am so sorry for your loss. It is SO hard and I think maybe talking to your bestie will help? You have to go with your heart I think.

Unfortunately when I m/c'd I had JUST told my family and friends as I had hit the 12 week mark. The hardest part was telling them all that there was no h/b at my 12 week scan. The only person that helped me really was my sister. I don't think if I hadn't had her I would have fared so well.
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you ladies xx
    It is done.
    Would you believe that as I walked into the admissions centre at the hospital that I started miscarrying heavily! They showed me to the toilet/bathroom and then all hell broke loose, lots of big clots and blood. Somehow I managed to get it on my trousers and the floor so after I had tiedied myself a little I was on the floor cleaning! Oh boy....
    The cramps were quite painful too, I would say like the middle of childbirth type pain. At least all of this got me put straight into a bed rather than sitting out in the patient waiting room to be called for surgery.
    I felt much better afterwards, hardly and pain at all. It's just the emotional pain now (and I've managed to get sick with a cold so that's not fabulous).

My husband is being no help what so ever although this morning (day after surgery) has managed to ask how I was feeling..... No hugs, no talking about it (a friend took me to hospital and picked me up) so he doesn't even know what went down.....

Anyways, sorry for rambling, just needed somewhere to get it out I guess.
    For ladies who have been through a d and c - how long did it take to get your period back?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Immi just wanted to say I'm sorry dh isn't being very supportive (he may be dealing with it in his own man way) but I'm glad you've got a friend who was able to be there with you. Hope you get some answers re period soon.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast