Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Immi, i"m so sorry.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Immi I am so sorry. I am glad the physical part is behind you.
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im so very sorry, I've been in your shoes sister. Right down the Dh being emotionless. They just sometimes don't know how to deal.... Sucks for us though big hugs mama

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ((((Immi))))) So much hugs, again. I am so damned sorry you're having a loss too. It sucks absolute balls and it's hell. I'm going to send you a PM with my gmail info if you ever want to chat, it's so lonely I know, and I know it helps me to be able to talk about it.

To answer your question, this time I did tell people. My first loss no one knew except my hubby, my MIL (we're really close and she was the only one outside of DH that knew we got a BFP), and my doctor. My doctor's office were MORONS but that's a story for another day - they ended up just making me feel worse on an already craptastic day.

I regretted keeping it all to myself. It was so hard, and so lonely. This time around we hadn't told a lot of people about our bfp (just my best friends and MIL again) but when we lost the baby we made a subtle facebook announcement. I realize some people might've thought badly of us, but really? I didn't give a flying f*ck. My baby MATTERED. My RE called it a chemical (I HATE THAT TERM) because we didn't get to our first u/s, but to us, it was a BABY. And the first one, definitely a chemical (I was only 4 days late on AF then) was still a baby to me. Both my angels mattered.

And while nothing will bring them back to me, acknowledging that they existed to the world, even if only for a few days in my womb, was healing to me. It does make me feel better for ME to say yes, they were important! Maybe no one else thinks so, but I do, and I am not afraid to say it to the world. It made me feel worse to keep it secret, like they didn't matter. They do. Your angels do too.

Anyways, after that FB announcement, I got a few pm's from some friends telling us about their own stories of infertility and loss, and now I have more 'IF sisters' that I can lean on. And without that post I would've never known! Women just don't talk about this stuff in our society and it's a real shame. It helps a whole TON to feel like you're not alone.
    Me (38) and DH (38)

SAHM military momma to DS1 (2004), DS2 (who's all boy but loves to dance, though not in a tutu!) (2006), DS3 (2009), and our rainbow baby girl DD1 (2017)

early m/c Jan 2013

Cycle #1 @ HRC (Oct 2014) - 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized and biopsied. 1XX and 1XY abnormal. 1XX no DNA found, rebiopsied and found normal, frozen.
    FET attempt #1 (Nov 2014) - cancelled due to functional cyst. FET attempt #2 (Jan 30, 2015) - NT. Remaining embie failed to thaw.

May 2015 - started infertility treatments at OFC. Femara 2.5mg
    July 2015 - BFP after second round of Femara. Aug 4 2015 - 6w4d
    Dec 21 2015 - mmc 7w1d

Apr 2016 - IVF Cycle #2. Converted to IUI because of uneven response and leading follicles.
    Apr 19, 2016 - IUI with 3 mature follicles (2 right, 1 left), post wash: 17mil, 94% motility and 89% rapid motility. BFN.

June 3, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 5w.
    Sep 1, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 8w.

Our rainbow baby girl arrived on Mon Aug 28, 2017 - "After every storm comes a rainbow". We are so thankful and grateful for every moment.

5. Thanks ImmiNAddi thanked for this post
    Likes twointow83, aussiesmiler liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,

Sorry to hear about your hospital experience, sounds like what I went through (at home) thank god the kids weren't home. Good that you got good service from staff too by not waiting.
    Glad to hear you don't have to wait 3 months, I was told to do that so waited 4, then miscarried again! I was so cross at waiting for nothing! Hope hubby comes around for you xx
    07 09 (opposite shettles) 12 (failed sway) Sway: Apr 13 Nov 13
    HT#1 cycle May 14 (SART) 1 XX but BFN from Aug 14 FET...we're going to HRC 2015, BFN Mar 15 also. 3 boys in my family- that's us!!

7. Thanks ImmiNAddi thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh just read this, I'm so so sorry!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry you aren't getting much support from your hubby. As others have said, some men just don't know what to do or say. When I was randomly crying after my miscarriage DH would ask me "what's wrong?" which was really annoying as I was obviously upset about losing the baby and also getting over a traumatic experience at the hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmiNAddi View Post
    Anyways, sorry for rambling, just needed somewhere to get it out I guess.
    For ladies who have been through a d and c - how long did it take to get your period back?
    Both times I have had a d/c my period returned 6 weeks later.

Once again, I'm really sorry about your loss Take care.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you ladies xox

My husband is still being a real jerk - so much so that I think it may be over for us The only thing keeping me going was the thought that I would try again - but he has said he doesn't want another child (takes up too much of his precious time and he wants 'an easy life' - pfft - should of thought about that before having any kids I say!)

Anyways, today is the first time I have been out of bed since the surgery - mostly because of the bad flu I got at the same time. I am going to start clearing out my gear so if I need to leave I will have minimal things to have to take with me. I have NO idea whether I should take the boys or not.... too much to think about

Unsuccessful HT attempt March 2015

Sway baby August 2015 @ 8 weeks **testing revealed it was a (Trisomy 16)

Chemical pregnancy start of Nov 2015

Hoping for a soon - like REALLY soon!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh no I'm so sorry. Let me know if you need to talk - I've been there myself a time or two.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hugs immi so sorry you are going through that.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast