Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    (((Immi))) I'm so sorry things are so tough right now. You really don't deserve this on top of the loss. I really hope it's just the stress from the m/c making things bad and that it's just temporary.

Let me know too if you want to chat anymore, yk where to find me.
    Me (38) and DH (38)

SAHM military momma to DS1 (2004), DS2 (who's all boy but loves to dance, though not in a tutu!) (2006), DS3 (2009), and our rainbow baby girl DD1 (2017)

early m/c Jan 2013

Cycle #1 @ HRC (Oct 2014) - 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized and biopsied. 1XX and 1XY abnormal. 1XX no DNA found, rebiopsied and found normal, frozen.
    FET attempt #1 (Nov 2014) - cancelled due to functional cyst. FET attempt #2 (Jan 30, 2015) - NT. Remaining embie failed to thaw.

May 2015 - started infertility treatments at OFC. Femara 2.5mg
    July 2015 - BFP after second round of Femara. Aug 4 2015 - 6w4d
    Dec 21 2015 - mmc 7w1d

Apr 2016 - IVF Cycle #2. Converted to IUI because of uneven response and leading follicles.
    Apr 19, 2016 - IUI with 3 mature follicles (2 right, 1 left), post wash: 17mil, 94% motility and 89% rapid motility. BFN.

June 3, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 5w.
    Sep 1, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 8w.

Our rainbow baby girl arrived on Mon Aug 28, 2017 - "After every storm comes a rainbow". We are so thankful and grateful for every moment.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry Immi! Men can be real asshats! I hope he comes to his senses and becomes the man you need right now....
    (8) (4)
    Praying & swaying for a
    due March 9th 2016 with a !!!!

Thank you Atomic & Gender Dreaming!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry you feeling this way, I think about it sometimes when mine is being a prick but don't get far with those thoughts, we usually make up...maybe just the threat of it might get him to pull his socks up?
    07 09 (opposite shettles) 12 (failed sway) Sway: Apr 13 Nov 13
    HT#1 cycle May 14 (SART) 1 XX but BFN from Aug 14 FET...we're going to HRC 2015, BFN Mar 15 also. 3 boys in my family- that's us!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would hope that he would chose to keep us all together - even if that means adding an extra little one - I'm sure once a new baby was here he wouldn't 'hate it' and we would get on with life (our #4 was an oops and we have managed just fine with him in the picture).
    I think I am going to keep on with the LE etc and talk as if it IS happening and see what the response is..... I guess only time will tell.... this really sucks......
    Thanks for being around ladies - mwah! xox

Unsuccessful HT attempt March 2015

Sway baby August 2015 @ 8 weeks **testing revealed it was a (Trisomy 16)

Chemical pregnancy start of Nov 2015

Hoping for a soon - like REALLY soon!!!

5. Likes LacePrincess, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh good, I hope it all works out for you and he comes around. They're hard work for what 2 years then what's one more??
    I got asked today how my HT was going (a girl from work who is going through some ivf for genetic disease) and I said I'd given up and she was surprised, I didn't tell her how much I'd spent on just 2 rounds, maybe if I had she would understand. Anyway, was defending my choice and didn't cry or anything. I hope u get your hope of another baby, maybe even a pink one!
    07 09 (opposite shettles) 12 (failed sway) Sway: Apr 13 Nov 13
    HT#1 cycle May 14 (SART) 1 XX but BFN from Aug 14 FET...we're going to HRC 2015, BFN Mar 15 also. 3 boys in my family- that's us!!

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time at the moment immi, I hope your dh steps up and becomes the man you need him to be right now, big hugs to you. Xxx
    2005 2008 2012 2014 2016 (sway opposite)
    Am currently with (sway opposites)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345