Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Back from erpc after oblighted ovum

Hi All ...

I was swaying for a boy and got bfp after first try but at the 12 week scan doc confirmed tht the baby dint grow and they could only see an empty sac ... it was heartbreaking but after surgical procedure now i feel much better and want to start my baby journey again ... I have some questions can someone please help me ....

1) For a boy can i ttc after one cycle or after first AF means next month or should give it a go at 2nd cycle ?

2) I was taking following ....should i add or cut some stuff from the below list

Folic acid 2000mg
    Multivitamins
    Vit d
    Fish oil 1000mg

Hubby : Multivitamins

3) is it true some people can only carry one gender ...? As with my dd's i had v normal and healthy pregnancies ...

Please do help me out ...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll see if I can help a little. I'm so sorry for your loss...

Those trying to TTC girl do better the cycle after a loss. It might be worth you waiting for a cycle or two before trying again.

As far as your supplements I'd say you're fine but unsure for DH (don't know the ins and outs of supplements - do you have a plan from Atomic?). Do you use a lube? If I were going to to TTC boy, I'd be tempted to get hold if some Preseed. It's not a magic bullet, but has had good results.

The carrying of one gender thing I don't think is true, but can certainly feel that way, especially if things don't go to plan and you want it so much. All the best with your sway and hopefully will see you again soon with a sticky blue bean xx

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

3. Likes goodmom liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thx a lot bunny for replying .... last time i had enough ewcm sorry tmi ... tht i dint use preseed but this time i will definetly use it ...

I can see some of the ladies using coq10 ...what is tht for? Should i add one to my list ?

Sorry for so many questions ladies ...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, Preseed sends to work quite well for TTC boy! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...Woman+invented. Again, no magic bullet, just putting it out there

I *think* CoQ10 is to help with egg condition. As to whether you should add it, I don't really want to say yes or no - I'm not a supplement guru so might be one for Atomic to advise you on. x
    Last edited by bunnywabbit; September 5th, 2015 at 07:11 AM.

Jamie (12/6/14)

6. Likes goodmom liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks bunny for the link .. gives me hope i will go for Preseed for sure ... I have been reading several forums , posts , groups and one thing that was very common was tht 80% of ladies that did not wait for Af after their miscarriage conceived girls and the rest were the mix of boys and girls ... although a slight number of more boys then girls after 1 or 2 cycles ... So i will definitely wait for Af to arrive ... I can see you have also gone through 2 losses .. m sorry to see tht ... but when did u conceive ur boy at which cycle ... ?

Plus i can see you are from London and I m too from UK ..
    Last edited by goodmom; October 31st, 2015 at 01:16 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah great! Whereabouts are you? I'm in the South East, near Croydon.

My two losses were very early on so not sure how much they'd sway. I conceived, I think, the cycle after my last chemical. By then, I wasn't swaying, I just wanted *a* pregnancy as I'm not young and had dropped a load of stuff and the diet was lax.
    Last edited by bunnywabbit; September 5th, 2015 at 10:53 AM.

Jamie (12/6/14)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh great ... m from Surrey ...

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi goodmom! Glad you are feeling better about things. We are trying this month having had one AF since m/c... I wanted to wait mostly just to let things settle a bit and to make sure everything had properly 'cleared out' (mine was a natural m/c). I might have waited another cycle from a TTC boy perspective, but mentally found it hard enough waiting for one AF and just really wanted to get one with it!

I take coq10, though I can no longer remember why...!!!!

11. Thanks goodmom thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank u Fox ... its good to see tht u will be trying this month ...yes i understand after a loss its not easy to wait ... I really hope and pray u get a healthy sticky bean this time... its really hard to go through mc i can feel now ...wishing u all the best ... fx for u ...
    I hope if atomic can answer this thread so tht i can start again with supplements ...

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    NO it is not true everyone can carry both genders. For a VERY small minority of women, they are more likely to lose boys (but absolutely CAN carry them) and you can read about that here. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/sway...by-gender.html and here “We only make boys!” :: Natural Gender Selection, IVF/PGD Experts | genderdreaming.com

With surgery I generally recommend 2 cycles but tons of people do it after first AF. it is up to you, just don't try to catch that first egg.

your supps are perfect don't change a thing
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

14. Likes goodmom liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast