Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Unintentionally in the 2ww same cycle as miscarriage

Long story short. I started miscarrying on the 4th January. Fluctuating hcg levels made ectopic a concern. On cd13 we had a non ttc bd first time I think in about 8 months. That was a Saturday night. Sunday night had bad ache in lower lh back which spread around to lh ovary area and I'm thinking 'yep its ectopic'. Monday I get my hcg level back by lunch. Thinking it would have jumped again, instead it had dropped right down to 4. After discussing with a dear friend determined maybe just maybe I ovulated 15 days after my miscarriage began and it was ovulation pain I had felt. I had been temping to keep an eye on my temp as high temps can be an indication of ectopic as well. Checked my cm and cp after getting results back and cm was what it looks like during a normal cycle post o and cp high and firm. Got dotted crosshairs on ff today, dotted likely because I have no pre cm/cp observations and obviously wasnt using opks lol. Part of me is terrified of back to back miscarriages IF I get a bfp. Another part of me is thinking maybe this was just meant to be. I'll know soon enough!! Still think this is crazy and I couldn't have possibly oed but apparently it can and does happen.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh wow Pbn this is a bit exciting, though of course also a bit nerve racking for you! I will be stalking! And hey if you did ovulate then your miscarriage (whilst obviously very unfortunate) will definitely help sway pink x

it's a

3. Thanks Pbn3 thanked for this post
    Likes essnce629 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is quite possible that you have O'd as the miscarriage was fairly early and levels have dropped quickly. You also ovulated pretty early in your cycle normally so it wouldn't be too surprising that it has happened already.

I understand your fears, I'm still scared I will have another miscarriage if I ever get pregnant again and I have had lots of cycles in between.

Good luck

ps. I'm in the tww too

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

5. Likes Pbn3, 1moregirl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck and fx purple! What dpo are you?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I'm 1 or 2. Waiting for temps to confirm but I also had a restless night around ovulation so FF might not be able to tell me for sure.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry about the MC PBN, how far along were you? I really hope this cycle works out for you and you get a sticky bean. I also had a MC that started on January 6, I keep hoping I will ovulate soon because I want to start TTC again as soon as possible.
    Hoping for a 2016 Baby

My Ovulation Chart

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you tfahn. I was 4w 6d when it started. Hope you o really soon and get your rainbow baby, I know you've been trying a really long time and I'm so sorry to you too had a miscarriage

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks.I think O is still at least a week away. I started bleeding 3 more days about a week after the MC bleeding stopped so I am guessing that it was a period. This cycle is so messed up for me but hopefully it cleared everything out and my body is ready for another try.
    Hoping for a 2016 Baby

My Ovulation Chart

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I feel I've definately oed. Temps are in usual post o range. Not sure when I'll start testing but will update when I do uploadfromtaptalk1453495664494.jpg

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would guess you Oed CD17 but you could still conceive! Exciting.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast