Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The RE at the fertility clinic should be able to help you with the thyroid stuff if they are good at what they do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
    ^^^That is exactly what I did and everything has FINALLY worked out for the best. I couldn't be more happier in my life than I am right now with these 2 blessings that were brought into my life.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry ladies but I finally have an update....turns out my levels were too low [0.2 and normal is 0.35 to 4 !!!!! ] I was on 50 mcg Synthroid so now my doc wants me to cut back to 37.5 ....hopefully this will stabilize my levels...

Thankyou again for your support ladies and goodluck!
    '04'06'10'14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am glad you got it figured out! Hope the new levels will fix things.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyPraying View Post
    Sorry ladies but I finally have an update....turns out my levels were too low [0.2 and normal is 0.35 to 4 !!!!! ] I was on 50 mcg Synthroid so now my doc wants me to cut back to 37.5 ....hopefully this will stabilize my levels...

Thankyou again for your support ladies and goodluck!
    Great news! I have had to play with my synthroid dose in the past and even got creative and had to do 25mcg on Friday and Monday instead of my normal 50mcg. LOL! The thyroid can be very tricky that's for sure! Just make sure your doc checks you again in a few weeks as mine then went up too high for his liking and I was back on the normal 50mcg and my levels went back to normal again.
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
    ^^^That is exactly what I did and everything has FINALLY worked out for the best. I couldn't be more happier in my life than I am right now with these 2 blessings that were brought into my life.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a HT'er with Hashimoto's. My ENT wouldn't put me on anything cuz my levels fluctuate. My TSH was 1.2 in May and 1.9 in July. I just had an ultrasound earlier this month as my remaining thyroid was enlarged and has nodules. Happy to say they are benign
    I am going to see an endo as no one will test my T3 or T4 which can be way off even with a normal TSH. I have gone to a healthy lifestyle and it's paying off. Still no "oopsies", lol, but that's ok, we really just want our boys (I think everyone here knows that by now ) We were going to cycle again in October, but since it takes forever to get dr. appointments, we might have to wait til January now. Grrrr!
    I did have my Vit D. checked Friday, should have results back tomorrow. My blood looks awesome compared to the "average" person. I stuck around to see it after the centrifuge and my plasma is this gorgeous golden yellow!!! (others were pale yellow)

Good luck! Hobber is living proof you can still get preggers with thyroid issues. I have 2 DDs with mine, but I *am* older now...
    (DD '89), (DS '92), (DD '99), (DD '05),
    (DS '10),(DS '12)(DS '12) (DS x 2 '13)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12