Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was testing all this month and only neg I did get a faint line on cycle day 9 which I know is a neg
    I have other signs of ov so I'm pretty sure I am... Very frustrating tho lol
    I think I'm officially in tww now tried a couple more days then my suspected o day

Good luck ladies
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its probably something you need to speak to your Dr about. Maybe you would be a good candidate for clomid.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinss View Post
    Its probably something you need to speak to your Dr about. Maybe you would be a good candidate for clomid.
    I've already talked to her. She refused to put me on clomid because I ovulate by myself. She said my tests were fine and progesterone level was good on day 21 so she said she'd wait for another 8-9 months before going further.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeful0913 View Post
    I've already talked to her. She refused to put me on clomid because I ovulate by myself. She said my tests were fine and progesterone level was good on day 21 so she said she'd wait for another 8-9 months before going further.
    oh bummer, looks like you will just have to keep trying then, dont worry too much about the opks then, maybe you have such a short surge you miss it, or its just too low for the tests you use. You could look at the saliva microscope.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe your just getting your surge after bedtime hours and ovulate soon after. You can ovulate as early as 5/6 hours after surge.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hopeful I was having trouble getting a +OPK too. Like you I was testing in the afternoon and evening and all the other signs were indicating that I was ovulating. The month I got my BFP I started using the clear blue smilie face ones and I took them as the packet recommended. 1st thing in the morning. I know this is not recommended by most OPK's but it is by the clear blue one and it finally got me my smilie face and BFP
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pearl, thanks for letting me know. I've actually never tested FMU, will try it next time. Hopefully, I get to see that smiley face!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know this is way late, but the last two cycles I wasn't getting + until I started testing with FMU and I got 2. I got tipped off when I had a half positive (the bottom half of the line was positive, top have was faded) around 11am. The next morning I used FMU and it was +. I've always used 11am, and around 4pm and then around 8pm and never got a positive. From now on I'll be including FMU in my tests

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12