Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone want to stalk my charts and help me figure out what is wrong with me?

So we are currently ttc #7, have never had any ttc issues before. We had always gotten pregnant on the first or second try. We started ttc back in November, but in september I started have more spotting before and after AF than I have ever had before. I typically have a 10-11 day LP, but it has never been an issue before. I went to the doctors back in november and had my thyroid tested and the dr also wanted me to go on birth control for a month to see if that knocked my cycles back in sync. I was on the pill for the month of decemember and then january's cycle was more "normal" for me except I had a 13 day LP. Then Af at the beginning of february was longer than normal and I had brown spotting for 3 days after. This month I also started using OPKs, for the first time ever. I got a blaring positive on CD 16 (which was sunday), on CD 17 Opk was positive at 9am but negative at 2pm and I had really bad cramping on my left side (which I normally get bad cramping on one side or the other near O), and yesterday (CD18) I had pink spotting a few times throught the day. But I still have not had a temp shift. I am just so frustrated over this.

Here is a link to my Fertility Friend chart (hopefully the link works):

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e895e

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is an older post, I know, but your crosshairs are showing CD 16, but it was probably more like CD17. The spotting can sometimes be a progesterone issue, you might want to get it checked out. You can get pink spotting at O, it's called ovulation spotting.
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for looking! I was thinking O day was more like CD 17 too. I have an appointment already scheduled with my OB for my yearly checkup on April 24 so I am just going to hold out till then and see if she will order some blood work to check hormone levels. UGH soo upsetting, this waiting.