Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

CBEFM help...Atomic or anyone?? When did I ovulate?

So after 3 months of swaying dh and I decided to start actually ttc.

I use the CBEFM and have been tracking my cycles for 4-5 months and it is always VERY accurate, meaning my physical symptoms of ovulation match what the monitor says. Sometimes I have a mild night sweat the night before I get a peak reading on the monitor, indicating (I assume) the progesterone drop the night before ovulation..this has happened a handful of times and always matches up.

So...I got the peak reading/egg symbol on my monitor early Friday morning and dh and I DTD Fri afternoon. It was the only time we dtd this whole cycle (he works a lot and has crazy work hours etc). Last night (Sat evening) around midnight, I woke up to a mild night sweat. Again, this usually happens the night before I test + for a lh surge! This morning I have been having minor cramps in my right ovary.

Could I be ovulating today, 2 days after my + LH reading on my monitor??? It would mean this month is out, because no way would dh and I be able to DTD today with all 3 boys home, at least not until very late, and us DTD Fri afternoon would prob make it too late for the possibility of a bfp this month, right?
    Mommy to

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You absolutely can get pg DTD fri and Oing on Sunday. My DS was a 4 day cutoff!! +OPK just detects the surge, meaning you will O in 12-36 hours, sometimes 48 hours. So it seems this cycle you just caught the beginning of the Lh surge and O'ed 36-48 hours later. Still very good chance if pregnancy!!

I would NOT do Another attempt, you did one attempt at +OPK which is getting great results for a girl!! Diet and sups can mess up your cycle so it sounds like whatever you're doing is changing your hormones a bit shiva can be good for pink!!
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, you can be and I would not have you DTD again. You did it perfectly and it's perfectly set up for conception from one attempt.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much ladies!!

Atomic do you think I am ovulating today/this morning even though I got a peak reading Fri morning? Or is it O pain that results AFTER O? I saw your response on another post that said O pains can happen after O, could it happen a day after O etc?

Sorry for all the questions! Thanks again!
    Mommy to

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    O pain can happen before, during or after O. So there's no way to really know. But I agree that if you Oed yesterday or today, BD on Friday is PERFECT timing. Seriously. 2 days before has the best odds of conception.

It is totally possible to O a few days after your peak on tte CBFM. Happens all the time! It is often 1-2 days early.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't say when you ovulated but yes O pain can happen before, during, and after ovulation and I have an essay about it here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ing-depth.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ