Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Update: The RE basically said there is me and my body functioning normally, based on my US, my regular periods, regular positive opks, and my bbt charts. Then there is my numbers, and the two don't match up. He said he would have me keep doing what I am doing to catch the golden egg. He looked at my recent chart and said he would not be surprised to get a call from me that I am pregnant! He didn't want to give me false hope, but he said if he treated me, he would be treating my numbers. My numbers say I am well into menopause. Everything, besides my numbers, suggest that things are working properly. At my ultrasound in October, I had 12 follicles in the dominant one and 9 or 10 follicles in the non-dominant one. He thinks of we keep having well timed sex, there is no reason to think I shouldn't get pregnant. I am following Atomic's recommendations, and the RE liked everything I am doing (Atomic knows her stuff!!!).

FX Goldie the golden egg drops soon!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes Pink rose 76 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fx for that good one! It can just take longer when you get a bit older. But I'd be pushing for more action if you hit the 1-year point for sure.

Did you get your DH checked out too just in case?
    Me (38) and DH (38)

SAHM military momma to DS1 (2004), DS2 (who's all boy but loves to dance, though not in a tutu!) (2006), DS3 (2009), and our rainbow baby girl DD1 (2017)

early m/c Jan 2013

Cycle #1 @ HRC (Oct 2014) - 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized and biopsied. 1XX and 1XY abnormal. 1XX no DNA found, rebiopsied and found normal, frozen.
    FET attempt #1 (Nov 2014) - cancelled due to functional cyst. FET attempt #2 (Jan 30, 2015) - NT. Remaining embie failed to thaw.

May 2015 - started infertility treatments at OFC. Femara 2.5mg
    July 2015 - BFP after second round of Femara. Aug 4 2015 - 6w4d
    Dec 21 2015 - mmc 7w1d

Apr 2016 - IVF Cycle #2. Converted to IUI because of uneven response and leading follicles.
    Apr 19, 2016 - IUI with 3 mature follicles (2 right, 1 left), post wash: 17mil, 94% motility and 89% rapid motility. BFN.

June 3, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 5w.
    Sep 1, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 8w.

Our rainbow baby girl arrived on Mon Aug 28, 2017 - "After every storm comes a rainbow". We are so thankful and grateful for every moment.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LacePrincess View Post
    Fx for that good one! It can just take longer when you get a bit older. But I'd be pushing for more action if you hit the 1-year point for sure.

Did you get your DH checked out too just in case?
    Yeah and all his stuff is excellent! So we just need to wait for Goldie! Oh and LacePrincess, he did recommend I up my CoQ10 dose to 400mg once a day. Good job!! He liked everything else I am doing, and I am waiting to here back from Atomic to see if she has any other recommendations.

Thanks ladies! For all your support and information! I hope we all get our precious babies soon!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome! It's nice to hear that your RE approves of Atomic's advice too.
    Me (38) and DH (38)

SAHM military momma to DS1 (2004), DS2 (who's all boy but loves to dance, though not in a tutu!) (2006), DS3 (2009), and our rainbow baby girl DD1 (2017)

early m/c Jan 2013

Cycle #1 @ HRC (Oct 2014) - 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized and biopsied. 1XX and 1XY abnormal. 1XX no DNA found, rebiopsied and found normal, frozen.
    FET attempt #1 (Nov 2014) - cancelled due to functional cyst. FET attempt #2 (Jan 30, 2015) - NT. Remaining embie failed to thaw.

May 2015 - started infertility treatments at OFC. Femara 2.5mg
    July 2015 - BFP after second round of Femara. Aug 4 2015 - 6w4d
    Dec 21 2015 - mmc 7w1d

Apr 2016 - IVF Cycle #2. Converted to IUI because of uneven response and leading follicles.
    Apr 19, 2016 - IUI with 3 mature follicles (2 right, 1 left), post wash: 17mil, 94% motility and 89% rapid motility. BFN.

June 3, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 5w.
    Sep 1, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 8w.

Our rainbow baby girl arrived on Mon Aug 28, 2017 - "After every storm comes a rainbow". We are so thankful and grateful for every moment.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What an awesome update!! Cmon GOLDIE!!!!

Did you mention that you were swaying and the LE diet? I am wondering if I should mention it when I go?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Experiences with Infertility

I did, but not directly. I didn't want him to misjudge things because I am swaying. I kept it to myself. The RE asked me specific questions about my diet and liked the foods I am eating (I am doing Atomic's fertility diet). Since I had late onset GD with DS2, he likes that I don't snack between meals and likes the 1/8th tsp of cinnamon in each of my 2 cups of decaf coffee in the morning. He thought the Zinc, CoQ10, and the amount of folic acid were good too. He mentioned I seem very knowledgable , and I said I have a friend who specializes in women's fertility. He said she gives good advice 😉.

Last edited by XXforhubby; January 7th, 2015 at 11:16 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    XX I will be cheering you on and hoping Goldie finds her way to you soon! I think that is actually pretty good news and I am sure 2015 will be your year!!

sent using tapatalk
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    XX I am also doing the atomic fertility. Would you mind sharing what you are eating? Just want to maybe get some ideas and if you want I can share too. I am taking 100mg of coq10, and 1600 mg of folate.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am eating kind of a hybrid of the fertility diet and the PCOS diet, in that I still eat carbs at meal times twice a day. The carbs are complex carbs usually long grain brown rice (my fav!), multigrain bread, or whole grain pasta (this can be hard to find and is not whole wheat pasta- it takes longer to cook). I eat a little less than the recommended amounts of meat and eat mostly grass-fed antibiotic free chicken and turkey. I do eat my veggie burgers (love Boca)! I do eat vegetarian three days a week and include but make sure that it is low glycemic. I Iove my fruit (1 cup of mixed berries) in full fat yogurt (Stonyfield). I eat 2-4 eggs a week and twice a month we have red-meat trout (think salmon, but I am allergic to salmon). I love my veggie mix I steam to eat with meals- broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots. I do eat broccoli, green beans mostly. I do eat salads that is usually mixed greens or romaine lettuces. I eat cheeses- love my Colby-Jack!

I would say I stick to the totals in the fertility diet but a little less of the meat. I follow the oil suggestions for cooking and twice a week use olive oil instead of canola. If I have an unusually fatty meal I do use my fiber. I also take 1600mcg of Folic Acid and 100mg of CoQ10. I also take 15mg of Zinc three times a week. I put 1/8tsp of cinnamon in each of my 2 cups of coffee every morning. I don't have caffeine and drink a little alcohol (light beer or wine) a week. Mostly I skip it though. I do finish my boys meals- I hate to waste food! Usually a few bites of a pop tart, cinnamon bread, or their dinner. Everyone eats what I eat, so that is easy! Oh DH does the LE diet too, and he is back doing the cardio!! He REALLY wants a girl!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh that is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing! I have gone gluten free so I have white rice and sometime gluten free pasta instead of the other. I am pretty boring and usually have the same stuff daily but change it up a bit. When I wake, usually around 6-6:30 I have coffee with creamer. My favorite! I have either a hard boiled egg (2-4 x a week) or gluten free toast around 10:30-11. I have a cup of white rice 1/4 c. chicken, cucumber salad with ranch or french dressing and beets for lunch around 2. I have been cooking usually with butter or olive oil. Then around 6:30 or so I have white rice or potato, with zucchini, mushrooms or broccoli and either chicken or mozz cheese melted for protein. I have wild salmon 2 x a week also and I stick to lower protein as well. I have been bad about fruit. I either have organic vanilla ice cream (yum) or 1 full fat yogurt. And I almost always have some chocolate and bites of stuff too!! And sugarfree gum.
    Last edited by djmommy; January 8th, 2015 at 12:23 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast