Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Still No O

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OK yes that was a chemical, I'm sorry. Sometimes people tell me they had a chemical because they had cramps or a heavy period or something so I just wanted to be sure.

What a blood test would be able to tell you is if you have ovulated or not. Your chart looks anovulatory to me right now. I'm not sure that bloodwork would help us TOO much but it may help put your mind at ease. Most docs aren't willing to help at this stage of the game, unfortunately. What they could do is give you Provera and then we'd go onto next month but they aren't always willing to do that before CD 60 or even 90

You are so totally not alone with the BC issues, so many people have them and no one is told these things. tHen you go into the doctor and they act like you're a crazy person for wanting to ya know, get pregnant quickly once you're ready to start TTC. I don't think any woman should have to wait and wait for a year before getting help with fertility!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Agree, I think hormonal BC is evil personally, when used for years on end.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    XX - definitely trying to stay patient at this point in time. I feel like last time, when I finally said, "F this." and ignored everything was when my temp spiked up. I'm kind of glad DH and I have only told a few friends that we've been trying, so that people aren't constantly asking how it's going. I just feel like I'm doomed to have this cycles where my body gears up and then nothing happens. Just have to keep trucking! And your chart looks GREAT!! Tons of FX and good prayers headed your way that this is a BFP month!

Maiden: Me too. I thought maybe since my body actually did O on it's own last month it would know what to do and could kick it into high gear this month and be somewhat "regular". No such luck. After thinking it over today, my next day off work is April 3rd. I may wait it out a few more weeks then make an appointment. My chart seems to look like it gears up for O, I feel like I can clearly see a distinct attempt at rising, but can't get it done. I do wonder if I have some high testosterone - I have really dark, thick hair naturally and a lot of it. When most kids just had light arm hair, mine was always darker (I definitely get it from my dad though, so I always wondered if this was genetic?). And ever since going off BC (TMI) I've noticed that I seem to have darker hair around my nipples. Not a ton, but noticeable enough to me that it wasn't there when on BC. I don't have it on chin/chest/face etc. though so it's a toss up to me. As far as I can remember though, I was regular before BC. Usually around 30ish days. Although that was only about two years before starting BC and I've been on ever since. :\

P.S. are you temping vaginally this cycle?? I'm going to try that next cycle! FX for you this time around! And no sickness!

Atomic: I'm trying to stay positive - a chemical at least means egg and sperm connected and I ovulated! Just felt like after knowing what it was like to get pregnant and know that it could happen I have been even more impatient. I just wish that maybe at 6 months they'd be willing to work with us TTCers. Although maybe God has a plan and is waiting for me to get pregnant in July so that I can have a May baby and spend all summer with him/her as a teacher!

When/if the time comes for medical intervention, which ones still sway blue? I know Clomid sways pink so I want to avoid that, but if she suggests something or wants to try something, I want to at least know what I'm working with here.

Thanks for all of your encouragement and support - it has been so helpful and refreshing. I've been more relaxed about it lately. I have faith it will happen, just need a good vent session every once in a while!
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

6. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You are such an amazing person! I am sending you all of my blue baby dust (boys are SO awesome! I would love BG twins so DH and I can have what we want!)
    I am that you get your much deserved BFP soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Of course. Had a pretty good spike today, but not holding much to it yet. I went to bed an hour earlier last night, and while I feel really good today, and yesterday my throat was a little scratchy, but today feels better. So I wonder if I'm fighting off a cold. Hard to get too excited about it yet as my CM has been creamy the past few days. But stranger things have happened! And this weekend I drank beer, ate lots of pizza (but still got in breakfast every morning!) so I might be miffed on my boy sway. But I'll take all your blue dust still XX!
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

9. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That temp rise looks very promising! Fx it stays up!

I highly recommend vaginal temping, I have been doing so for a year. Oral temped for over a decade and that worked fine, but my V temps are more stable & reliable.

I am no expert but I wouldn't assume high T based on your body hair distribution. Sounds genetic. Plus with high T you usually also have high estrogen but you don't get crazy EWCM.

Don't get sick!

My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

11. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes! FX That this is the real deal (finally!). Like I said, a little bummed I didn't get a chance to have a super good sway a few days before this with the vacation, but I'll still take it!

Your temps just look so much higher than they did last time I saw them, Maiden, that's why I asked. What a nice downward dip going on today...hopefully soon for you, since I know that you're getting close to your last month for a while!
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't worry about Clomid swaying pink. Our results are Clomid + an otherwise pink sway. If you use Clomid plus a blue sway, it's much closer to 50-50 and if you need it, you shouldn't hesitate to use it. Especially getting pg the first month on Clomid (which we would try really hard to accomplish) is not that strong of a pink sway at all.

Clomid is going to be the best option and I don't want you to hesitate to use it!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Most body hair is genetic and has nothing to do with T levels.

It is when you see CHANGES in body hair that may be related to T, or hairs that are just like REALLY out of order (like women getting mid-chest and back hair)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My temps often stay high for over a week after AF. So it's pretty normal for me, regardless of temping method. But my temps have been particularly high this cycle. Maybe I'm still not totally better from the virus? Or maybe my super short LP/AF coming so soon last cycle is to blame? I don't really know, but I'm anxious for my temps to drop so I can O!

My Ovulation Chart

16. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast