Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Still No O

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Strange enough, one of my friends and I were together last night and she was talking about how she was diagnosed with PCOS and had her first son naturally after about a year of trying and her second son on Clomid, so that at least made me feel better (and she doesn't know anything about swaying). She also said that she has little hairs on her chest, which I don't have. Thanks for the reassurance though ladies - it's always an embarrassing topic so I'm glad I can discuss it with you guys.

Yes, your temps just look so much higher at the start for a longer time than last cycle, so I was curious! Looks like they're headed that way though, Maiden! Hopefully in a few days I can hop over to the 2WW and follow along more over there (I've sworn myself off any sort of extra "baby brain" until confirmed O!)
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

2. Likes XXforhubby, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am Xing everything and praying for you TaytumJ!

I am firm believer that diet and exercise trumps everything! The women I know, had boys while taking Clomid (some because of infertility and some because of PCOS), and they all had boys. They also led a VERY boy friendly lifestyle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had been pretty good about lifting weights and not doing as much cardio, but the weekend getaway killed my diet. Trying to tell myself three days of not being perfect won't kill me (still ate big breakfast in AM, took prenatals and vit D, and ate a lot of pizza! Haha), but I always think the alcohol and lack of sleep may have been a killer. Oh well, hopefully now we wait.

I love your BFP XX! So strong! Praying for a sticky pink bean for you!

DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

6. Likes XXforhubby, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is still great TaytumJ! With both boys that is how I ate, and we ALWAYS have pizza once a week! I drank moderately with conceiving both boys, and I NEVER slept once DS1 was born (he didn't sleep through the night until he was 2.5yrs old!!).

Looks like a perfect Boysway to me! Keep up regular BDing in case of O!

FX and ! Oh, and ALL of my blue dust! DH informed me that he will be LIVID if this baby is a boy (I would LOVE another DS!)

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the reassurance! I can't wait to follow along and find out what you're having!

Of course last night up and restless with a puking dog. Ugh. I added the temp it gave me any way after a long night, so I guess we'll see tomorrow.

DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree about the thread being too much to handle sometimes. I always take a little break when AF comes. And waiting to O when you don't have any idea when it will happen is truly the worst.

I also know many ladies who got boys on clomid, and for sure diet & lifestyle matter most.

I hope today's temp is a fluke for you...and I hope my temp keeps dropping! Though I don't think I will O anytime soon since I don't even have fertile CM yet, sigh.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not stressing too much about the low temp today; I feel pretty confident in my high temp yesterday, since my temps rarely ever get above 98.0 unless I've been drinking before, or I sleep way in, which neither I did on Wednesday night/Thursday morning. Unless it was something fighting off a cold for one day (although I Monday-Wednesday I felt worse than I did yesterday morning and temps were still low) then maybe it's just a fall-back rise? Did finally have some slippery CM today, so I'm going to get DH to BD just in case. Just going to roll with it right now!

Your chart looks great with the downward temps now, Maiden! Maybe in about a week or so? FX that this cycle goes so much better than last. You definitely deserve it!
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ugh. I've never had so many up and downs on my chart, not even after coming right off BC. Temping at the same time, same position in my mouth, everything! So frustrated. Just going to keep BDing and swaying with diet and exercise, but this is just frustrating. Ugh.

DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hugs Taytum. Why can't our bodies just O on time?

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

16. Thanks TaytumJ thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes! Or at least be consistent. It just feels so exhausting waiting and waiting and getting excited for nothing. I just need to focus on diet and exercise and not so much timing BD for a boy sway as I feel like I'll never know when true O will be. Boo.

DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast