Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The multivitamin is enough for him (if you want to please post the brand and I can check it to be sure it's ok as some have herbs in them that are actually harmful to sperm health.)

Re your prenatal, it is ok but I usually prefer people take the ones that DON'T have added herbs and stuff in them as we really do not know how all those things truly affect conception (plus some of them sway PINK and swaying pink = lowered odds of conception) There is probably not a TON of the herbs in there really but just so you're aware I don't think those ones are that great.

I strongly urge the full fat dairy every day. I know it's strange but there is something in dairy fat that is great for conception.

with Anchor's suggestion to use Sperm Meets Egg Plan and you can find it here Sperm Meets Egg Plan
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is 8oz of full fat milk enough in a day? I have no problem adding that in everyday.

Here is the multi vitamin I had my husband taking, new Chapter Every Man Daily Multi, although I asked him last night and found out that he has stopped taking that in the last month or so also: He really wants a 2nd baby and I think he gets more disappointed then me some months so he said the pills weren't helping and stopped.

Amazon.com: New Chapter Every Man's One Daily Multivitamin - 48 ct: Health & Personal Care

Is there a multivitamin that you would suggest for me? I don't mind switching, although I usually prefer organic vitamins I am ok taking regular ones if that would be better. Also if his should change because of the herbs I can also get him new ones too.

I just starting to drinking some decaf green tea everyday as well. What are your thoughts on wheatgrass pills? I took these for about 2 months then stopped:
    Amazon.com : Amazing Grass Organic Wheat Grass, 200 Count, 1000Mg Tablets : Wheatgrass : Grocery & Gourmet Food

Are there any spots open for sway plans? I can use all the help I can! Thanks for all your help.
    Hoping for a 2016 Baby

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by tfahn; October 28th, 2015 at 12:08 PM.
    Hoping for a 2016 Baby

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You don't have to just drink milk to get in full fat dairy. I'm not a milk drinker, but have 2 boys. I always ate full fat yogurt, cheese, and ice cream!
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    You don't have to just drink milk to get in full fat dairy. I'm not a milk drinker, but have 2 boys. I always ate full fat yogurt, cheese, and ice cream!
    Thanks, I do eat cheese when the meal requires it but really didn't consider that full fat but I guess it is. I try to stay away from ice cream as I am already overweight, although I wish I could eat it every day; I just prefer the full fat milk because I can buy it easily and its organic. Its harder to find organic full fat plain greek yogurt at my store, they usually only carry the 0% fat kind which is just wrong ( I don't like added fruits/sweetners because of the added calories).
    Hoping for a 2016 Baby

My Ovulation Chart

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Organic ones are fine it's just that usually they cram them full of megadoses and herbs that we don't know how it affects a sway or concepiton.

Again, jsut like with yours, those vitamins are ok but I just prefer the ones without the herbs. EVen though there is probably hardly any, I just feel that it's best to avoid them (esp. the ones that may not be safe or are known for swaying pink - there are a couple of these in his vitamin too)

Wheatgrass is ok but no miracle cure. those are good ones because they don't have the seaweeds in them (stay away from the seaweeds.)

It's actually a great time to buy a plan as it was a very slow month so I can get your plan back to you within a day.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Top link has vitex, bottom link has peppermint, both sway pink and lower odds of conception. Sorry I'm not trying to be difficult, just that the things that sway pink really do lower odds of ocnception too.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Any suggestions for vitamins for both myself and for DH that don't sway pink?

I am going to purchase a sway plan today, thanks.
    Hoping for a 2016 Baby

My Ovulation Chart

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The ones I typically recommend aren't organic, does anyone know an organic vitamin that DOESN'T have 100 herbs in it??

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They don't have to be organic. What ones do u recommend?
    Hoping for a 2016 Baby

My Ovulation Chart

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast