Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your poor DH. I hope he can try to feel better. I know men are really sensitive about that stuff and take it as a sign of manhood or whatever. He is lucky he has an awesome wife like you, who loves him no matter what!! Maybe he does have an infection or something. When will you find that out?
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, we have to wait till we get a copy of the full report in the next few days, then find a good reproductive urologist and ge an appt. Then some more testing, I'm gathering. But we will still try in the meantime. I know, he is a really sensitive one, too. I know he's taking it really hard.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Want to send you some of these my friend xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry you are going through this. We found out before DS1 that hubby had a low count for a varicocele. They told us he would likely need surgery. A couple days later we found out we were pregnant.
    2006 2007 2009 due May 2012
    BFP at 11 dpo.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by shouldihope? View Post
    So sorry you are going through this. We found out before DS1 that hubby had a low count for a varicocele. They told us he would likely need surgery. A couple days later we found out we were pregnant.
    Wow, thanks for sharing! Do you remember what his count was?
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    as we all know its only one sperm we need to meet egg but that shud b healthy ( fertility blend is best for health and motility of sperms), thats the reason u got prag and m/c...... u r right they dont do IUI with low count here but even if they wud do as in many countries that results in no pragnancy , my brother has done 3 IUI's.... LOla dear u really need not b worried so much as u got prag with this man so obv there is strong hope,
    the doc also told that sumtime it just takes time and miraculously u got prag even u dont expect.... they also suggest that man should be calm and stress free, ur dh need ur love and support at this time ,,
    2007 2009 and TTC in 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lightofmylife View Post
    as we all know its only one sperm we need to meet egg but that shud b healthy ( fertility blend is best for health and motility of sperms), thats the reason u got prag and m/c...... u r right they dont do IUI with low count here but even if they wud do as in many countries that results in no pragnancy , my brother has done 3 IUI's.... LOla dear u really need not b worried so much as u got prag with this man so obv there is strong hope,
    the doc also told that sumtime it just takes time and miraculously u got prag even u dont expect.... they also suggest that man should be calm and stress free, ur dh need ur love and support at this time ,,
    Well said!!! It is times like these I thank God we have internet, at least there are some good stories to encourage you. Too bad IVF didn't have some guarantee.
    thank you GD

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, Light. I have been really loving to him yesterday and today, and he knows I am not feeling like he is a failure or anything. I'm hoping all of you ladies are right and sometime we will have a little miracle kid. Gotta just try at least. I did order Naturally Smart vitamins for him, the ones Dr. Potter recommends on the HT boards.

Thanks for your encouragement, everyone!!! xxoo

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can't remember what his count was for sure. It was less than half of average, "normal" count. My B.I.L. had a low count and motility and I think they put him on Clomid and other hormones that greatly increased his count as well. Hope you get some answers soon.
    2006 2007 2009 due May 2012
    BFP at 11 dpo.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lola huni, many hugs to you I just saw this and I'm so sorry I didn't see it earlier

I agree with other girls and things might not be that bad as they look right now:

1. he got you pg like 3 times right? the only conclusion is that he'll get you pg again

2. no matter how low count sperm have, I agree with Light, we only need 1 sperm

3. keep the good work with his supps esp CoQ-10 100mg which you already know

4. it's good to know what might be the issue so you can focus on it and find a solution

5. it's good to know you don't need Clomid and you are 100% OK

6. my brother had low sperm count (oligospermia) due to varicocoela ( like shoulihope's DH) dr told him operation is an imperativ if he's planning to have children, guess what: his girlfriend was already pg with my lil' nephew ( he is 3.5 now) and they got married eventually and my SIL is due with another boy TODAY! (although the baby will probably take his time lol!)

oh, the most important: he never went to surgery I'll ask him about his numbers

7. lindi's idea is great Imo, if it can be done technically of course

Hugs and kisiz, chin up, you know EVERYTHING is ALWAYS possible, I pray 4th time is a charm for you guys!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast