Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Check my chart please....? :)

Hi all. I'm on 9DPO today and I've been itching do to a HPT (which is silly as when pregnant last year I didn't get my first squinter until 10DPO). I had 2 HPTs but I used them both on 7DPO which was just plain stupid. Lol! Anyway, I don't have money to buy any more until Monday so I am just going to have to get through the weekend without doing it. I was a bit worried this morning when I took my BBT as my temp dipped a bit. It also had a bit of a dip on 3DPO and I don't know why that is. Anyway, could anyone and everyone please take a look at my chart and let me know what you think? I have compared it to my chart when I got a BFP last year and it is different, although they all remained high on that last one but had a slight dip on 2DPO. Thanks.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi 1moregirl! I think your temps are looking lovely. Maintaining a nice height so I'd say so far, so good. Also I think there is chance you may only 8dpo?

519b48 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you Oed one day later than FF thinks but otherwise looking good/normal. I would wait until ar least 10dpo to test.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Answered in other posts.

Remember, it makes it a lot easier on me if you post questions just once.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I'm either 11 or 12 DPO today and I'm pretty certain I'm not pregnant. I tested this morning with A First Reponse and it was a def neg. No hint of a second line at all and I strained my eyes looking at it for a small eternity. I'm thinking for my next try of BD every 3 days at the most and using my diva cup after any attempts we have in the fertile window. Last year in June when we conceived we had one attempt on my third day of pos OPK (that night) with me on top and I put in my diva cup afterwards and went to sleep with it in. Our BD day prior to that was 4 days beforehand on cD13. I may have used my diva cup for thwt attempt too but I can't remember and hadn't recorded it. So our attempt was CD 17 (3rd day of pos OPKs) and FF marked crossroads on it for the day I Oed as well. Any suggestions on what I should do differently this next time?
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I personally think Diva Cup will both make DH suspicious, but also that you lose more swimmers trying to put the darn thing in than you save by using it. I'd skip that.

I don't think it's necessarily a case of what you should do differently but just waiting for the right month, right egg, right sperm, for the magic to basically happen.

You could of course try Preseed or Robi/Muci to boost odds of conception but they do sway blue.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic. We actually didn't use any lube for this last attempt and I'd gone out and bought the preseed so maybe this next time we will use a tiny bit of that, since I read somewhere else you suggested a tiny amount of it wouldn't affect a girl sway.

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yep that's right

10. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic. I remember reading somewhere on this site about the SMEP but I can't seem to find it now. Could you please point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

13. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast