Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please Delete

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I want you on the atomic fertility diet here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html If you gain weight on vegetarian diet then PLEASE go to that diet. It is imperative for the sake of your sway for you to change diets right away. DO NOT under any circumstances start eating a bunch of empty cals as that may harm both your fertility and undermine your sway. This means upping fat and protein intake to 50-60 g and ditching empty cals totally.

Can you please give me a brief rundown of everything you were doing and taking?

RE your chemical - are you still getting positive tests? The reason I ask is because I had heavy bleeding at the start of one of my pregnancies, 5 days of what I took to be a heavy period, but 9 months later I had a healthy baby anyway. So please don't start taking any herbs or anything that could be harmful to a pregnancy.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I want you on the atomic fertility diet here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html If you gain weight on vegetarian diet then PLEASE go to that diet. It is imperative for the sake of your sway for you to change diets right away. DO NOT under any circumstances start eating a bunch of empty cals as that may harm both your fertility and undermine your sway. This means upping fat and protein intake to 50-60 g and ditching empty cals totally.

Can you please give me a brief rundown of everything you were doing and taking?

RE your chemical - are you still getting positive tests? The reason I ask is because I had heavy bleeding at the start of one of my pregnancies, 5 days of what I took to be a heavy period, but 9 months later I had a healthy baby anyway. So please don't start taking any herbs or anything that could be harmful to a pregnancy.
    I haven't bothered to buy another test due to the heavy bleeding and cramping (and temp drop) but will keep an eye on any other symptoms. I'm pretty sure it's a loss.

I have been on the LE diet since November but missed a couple of months TTC for various reasons so only actually TTC 4 cycles (started with one attempt then moved to E4D this cycle). I've had times when I've been very strict on diet and other times when I've not been. Same with exercise - most of that time I've done 60 mins about 4-5 times a week but have had breaks. Delaying breakfast until 10am and just having low fat yoghurt most days. Coffee and alcohol. Perhaps my fertility isn't that bad and I'm just imagining it because I got pregnant first time with both boys. I'm 33. Hubby 45 has been having soy milk on his breakfast and drinking one cup of peppermint tea a day. Cycles have become irregular - 2 including this past one I tried to ovulate then stopped then ovulated late. EWCM has returned since I've eased up on diet but still less than I had before. Luteal phase gone from 14 to 10 but progesterone was good when they did a test. BMI is 18.5 so at very lowest end of healthy. Not losing weight really anymore as had quite a few cheat days on hol but am maintaining weight. Should I continue as I am and hope to catch first egg after chemical?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hubby drop soy milk and pep tea.

I want you on full fat dairy only. No more low fat. You need the fat in your diet. Not open for debate, eat full fat dairy ONLY from here on in.

I would try to catch that first egg but it's up to you. I do want to reiterate that I did have severe cramps and heavy bleeding and I did end up with a baby in the end - it's fine if you don't want to do another test but no alcohol or anything else potentially harmful till youve had a negative test.

4. Thanks onelastsway thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hubby drop soy milk and pep tea.

I want you on full fat dairy only. No more low fat. You need the fat in your diet. Not open for debate, eat full fat dairy ONLY from here on in.

I would try to catch that first egg but it's up to you. I do want to reiterate that I did have severe cramps and heavy bleeding and I did end up with a baby in the end - it's fine if you don't want to do another test but no alcohol or anything else potentially harmful till youve had a negative test.
    Thank you so much for your help. I will buy another test to be sure. Thanks for that advice - I didn't realise that could happen.

Will the full fat ruin my sway?

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, I have hundreds of people on full fat dairy (the alternate diets use ONLY full fat) and if anything they're getting better results than the standard LE (this is not to say the one diet is better than the other, that full fat dairy sways pink, or whatever else people are going to throw at me here, simply saying that would not be the case if full fat dairy was a dealbreaker.)

Full fat dairy ONLY! From now on. Your body does not have the raw materials it needs and the full fat dairy will give those to you

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, I have hundreds of people on full fat dairy (the alternate diets use ONLY full fat) and if anything they're getting better results than the standard LE (this is not to say the one diet is better than the other, that full fat dairy sways pink, or whatever else people are going to throw at me here, simply saying that would not be the case if full fat dairy was a dealbreaker.)

Full fat dairy ONLY! From now on. Your body does not have the raw materials it needs and the full fat dairy will give those to you

9. Thanks Pink rose thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

OK! I will do what I'm told!! Out to buy full fat dairy tomorrow! Thanks again x

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm glad you're feeling better. It sounds like you are in good hands. Please keep us posted on how you're getting on and don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.

13. Thanks Complex Emotions thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by onelastsway View Post
    Feels like my selfish dream for a girl has ruined my fertility.
    I wish you all the best, onelastsway. I don't know what else you've posted since this forum, but I want to encourage you to follow your instincts in terms of caring for yourself and your body. I don't believe the government's minimum nutritional recommendations are necessarily adequate for every woman trying to conceive. For some of us, in some circumstances, it may not be enough. That said they probably are fine for the majority of us, but if you've been struggling with your BMI and your luteal phase, then it sounds like that's a sign to be more gentle on yourself. Fortunately, according to my doctor, any diet harm to fertility is unlikely to be permanent.

I wish you and your family good health, a healthy new baby, and resolution for your gender desire.
    Last edited by Complex Emotions; May 26th, 2017 at 09:44 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just a reminder that I encourage everyone to eat more if the diet is not giving them enough food. The minimum requirements are MINIMUMS - meaning not to be dropped below. I have always had people eat more food as weight comes off.

16. Thanks skillet04 thanked for this post
    Likes Complex Emotions liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast