Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes that's just what I was going to point out - you're going to have the SA in a couple days so going over it all really doesn't accomplish anything. I can't tell from here if he has a good sperm count or not, physical characteristics actually have very little to do with a guy's sperm count since there are tons of factors below the surface. It just feels a little bit control freaky to me which you also realize.

My inclination, given the fact that he does jog and bike, is to skip the FR since it has not even worked anyway. What's the point of even doing something that doesn't work?? The compressed FR is garbage, if it works it's because it's done with one attempt, and soooo many men could not stick to it and/or could not perform when they did that I no longer bother with it any more and keep it around only for those who insist. Hurry up FR - if you want to try it this first month that is fine by me and since it is done at kind of the last minute, if you do decide later to skip it based on any SA results you will be able to do so without having to worry about leaving FR too late.

I do want to reassure you that I ~doubt~ he'll take you off the Clomid. It is entirely possible for both parties to have some suboptimal fertility going on and it will still help.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks ABC.2606 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok Atomic - I'll try to relax about that.... Maybe we'll just do hurry up this month, or maybe I'll have him release about 12-14 hours before our attempt, which is what we did in August w/my miscarriage pregnancy so I know we can get pregnant that way. Kinda hoping we hear about the SA before our attempt but I think that's unlikely. Yea about the Clomid now that I finally have it I'm just nervous about losing it There really is no reason for him to not just let me try it though for at least a few months - I haven't had any symptoms or problems w/ it so far and I'm on a low dose anyways (50 mg).

Question: As I've mentioned before based on my charting, I normally O around 2-3 days after +OPK. This past cycle it was 4 days after (+OPK on CD 10, O on CD14 according to temp shift). Do you think Clomid will move that up? Like would it make me ovulate sooner after +OPK than I am doing on my own w/o medication? The way my body has been working it's made timing of the 1 attempt tricky, since I basically know not to BD w/ 1 attempt right after +OPK, but to wait at least 12-24 hours first. But is that something Clomid is likely to affect?

Thanks!!
    Last edited by ABC.2606; October 22nd, 2017 at 05:05 PM.
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Abc still following your chart and so hopeful for you this cycle. Just thought I'd chime in with a possible suggestion while you're waiting for Atomics response. I would still have an attempt at pos opk because we don't know how clomid will affect your ovulation. Then plan to continue on with e4d (by that I mean 3 full days between between bd's, so example if your pos opk is cd14, bd that day and again cd18, cd22 etc or until you see a sustained shift and feel comfortable that you've oed. That will give you just one attempt regardless of when you o for your first cycle of clomid Good luck Abc!!! I'm looking forward to stalking your chart

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Pbn3; October 22nd, 2017 at 05:55 PM.

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Pbn!! That sounds like a good idea. It will be interesting to see how Clomid affects that time frame between +OPK and O. I am hoping it shortens it, as it's been a bit stressful waiting to see a temp shift for days after +OPK. It already seems to be affecting my bbt's which are slightly higher this cycle than they normally are.
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's totally normal (higher temps with clomid) what's great is that you've had a sustained drop (even though temp is still higher than normal) which should hopefully mean you have a nice clear shift/spike like usual at o and hopefully one to two days after pos opk this time!

8. Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Abc I edited my first post as I'd written the e4d bd pattern wrong (the example of cd's to bd) my math part of brain hasn't kicked in properly yet this morning!

10. Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Abc I edited my first post as I'd written the e4d bd pattern wrong (the example of cd's to bd) my math part of brain hasn't kicked in properly yet this morning!

No worries I understood

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    2013 2015
    Three babies

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok DH's SA came back!!!! His count is 99 million, so above average it seems.

Should we try hurry up FR? I should ovulate any day now!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    2013 2015
    Three babies

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sure, if you'd like...release once, dump it, then as quickly as he's able to. Within an hour if possible, 3 is still good, hopefully within 6.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well he already released this morning and we're going to attempt tonight, so it will be more than 6 hours and I know that doesn't count as hurry up. But, he's really not sure he can even do 2 releases in less than 6 hours anyways - his libido just isn't that high. Oh well. Hopefully releasing 12 hours before will help us a little in reducing his sperm count. His morphology number was only 4% - normal is 4% or higher so his is normal but just barely - so even though he has more sperm maybe not as many can fertilize anyways being abnormal shape... Who knows...

Nothing I can do now but try to relax, get our 1 attempt in tonight, and pray
    2013 2015
    Three babies

16. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast