Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre O Wait Feb

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ribbons View Post
    Ooh I didn't think about the Jan sales! I'm trying for a girl... you ladies can have ALL my blue dust!!

My temps are all over the place at the moment, and on CD13 now and STILL no CM.. ugh Vitex. I think I am going to stop at CD14 (even though my cycles are up to 34 days long...) and see if that helps bring O.
    thanks I will take all the blue dust I can get I have read somewhere about people taking Vitex and it was screwing around with their cycle.
    Hope you get your girl, sending you all my pink dust

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dloui128 View Post
    thanks I will take all the blue dust I can get I have read somewhere about people taking Vitex and it was screwing around with their cycle.
    Yep, atomic says that evidently that's what we WANT to happen... but it should even out. I already have irregular cycles but my O is fairly consistent, so my LP is what's wacky, evidently, although I am not sure why since it is supposed to be more regular than the FP? I'm still BFing my 2-year-old so maybe that's the problem. I'm on the lowest dose of Vitex (400mg) a day.

If it doesn't start to regulate by my April (TTC) cycle, I think I may stop taking it. But I'll give it a chance.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the blue dust Ribbons I will gladly give you some of my pink I have a 34 day cycle too Gee this waiting for O is going SO slow!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Guess I can start posting here now as I had some spotting this morning and AF will start either today or tomorrow. My cycles have recently changed from 28 days to 29 which is a pain in the butt! DH goes away for work tomorrow and is away a week which makes things go faster cause I will be super busy. Fingers crossed that cycle #2 is it for me.
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess of Pink View Post
    Guess I can start posting here now as I had some spotting this morning and AF will start either today or tomorrow. My cycles have recently changed from 28 days to 29 which is a pain in the butt! DH goes away for work tomorrow and is away a week which makes things go faster cause I will be super busy. Fingers crossed that cycle #2 is it for me.
    Good luck this cycle

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ribbons - Yeah BF may have something to do with your wacky cycles, when did your AF return after giving birth?

PoP sorry about AF. Welcome to the POW.

I am finding that EPO is messing with my cycles, i was on it 1st month trying then dropped it 2nd month, now i am back on it, i really need it for the ewcm. I really didn't think it would have such a big effect, but for me it really makes a big difference in how much ewcm i get.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks guys!!

I am currently not taking EPO...but something I am taking has lengthened my cycle the past 2 cycles. No idea what though?
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinss View Post
    Ribbons - Yeah BF may have something to do with your wacky cycles, when did your AF return after giving birth?

PoP sorry about AF. Welcome to the POW.

I am finding that EPO is messing with my cycles, i was on it 1st month trying then dropped it 2nd month, now i am back on it, i really need it for the ewcm. I really didn't think it would have such a big effect, but for me it really makes a big difference in how much ewcm i get.
    Same here I need the epo for the ewcm, but I also noticed when I drink green tea and take that I get tons more

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinss View Post
    It was about one year I think... I've been BFing so long I have totally forgotten I don't think my little guy will EVER wean, he still sleeps with me and is a milk monster.

What is EPO? (Sorry, I'm not familiar with the boy supps!)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    EPO is Evening Primrose Oil, it is supposed to help with pms, pimples and period pain and one of the side affects is more abundant ewcm.

I plan on BF the next one as long as possible, with my first i stopped at 14 months, but the weird thing was my AF returned to normal 1 month after giving birth, guess i was just one of the unlucky ones.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast