Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre O Wait Feb

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pre O Wait Feb

So the ladies in the 2ww have a place to hang out and symptom obsess. I thought the ladies in the PRE O WAIT need a place to hang out and chat about what is happening leading up to O. Personally i think the 2WW is more fun than the POW. What do you think?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I totally agree

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Checking in!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    dloui & Ribbons what dates are you expecting O? Mine should be around the 28th, CD20. Are u guys charting?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes I am charting and I am expecting to O on the 25th, if this cycle is like the last few ones I have had, hopefully it is

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm charting on FF - expecting O on the 24th. BUT I just started Vitex this cycle and I have a sneaking suspicion it's going to mess with O... I spotted a little on CD8 (which NEVER happens) and I usually see some changes in CM by now, but I'm totally dry. This is also my first month to temp - I've always just charted by CM.

Are you guys TTC this month? I am holding out until April - want to get 2.5mos of FGD under my belt.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I am TTC this month and swaying blue

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This will be my 3rd month ttc boy sway, i have been on the HE diet for 6 months, its killing me, i really never want to see another egg or bananna in my life haha. I am having unusually high temps at the moment which is a bit confusing, guess i just have to wait to see if they drop. I hate having such long cycles too, it really feels like some ladies get 2 shots for my every 1. I think April would be a good time to concieve to get a Jan baby, you get all the sales after xmas for their birthday

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinss View Post
    This will be my 3rd month ttc boy sway, i have been on the HE diet for 6 months, its killing me, i really never want to see another egg or bananna in my life haha. I am having unusually high temps at the moment which is a bit confusing, guess i just have to wait to see if they drop. I hate having such long cycles too, it really feels like some ladies get 2 shots for my every 1. I think April would be a good time to concieve to get a Jan baby, you get all the sales after xmas for their birthday
    yes it is, my daughters birthday is in January

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ooh I didn't think about the Jan sales! I'm trying for a girl... you ladies can have ALL my blue dust!!

My temps are all over the place at the moment, and on CD13 now and STILL no CM.. ugh Vitex. I think I am going to stop at CD14 (even though my cycles are up to 34 days long...) and see if that helps bring O.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast