Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lola- I hope you have some good new on Friday like some easy fix for DH and so you guys don't need ivf or anything else!

I also read Michaela's blog and saw the pics omg so great! i will be 38 after this baby comes and then BF so even older after that I will need some magic to loose weight i guess I need all the secret i gather find lol I even have back fat something I never had so depressing!
    +1

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Aurora and Flava! I am really trying to stay positive and believe that we will have at least one kid, one way or another. I'd much rather not have to do IVF either, but at least it will be a fun journey should we need to. Flava, I will share this diet stuff that I learned with you when you want so you can do it after your baby is born and weaned. It's working really well for me. I weighed myself on Sunday night and then again last night (Tuesday) and I've lost 3 lbs already!!!! And I'm eating well, it's not a starvation thing at all, just eating a lean portion of protein and veggies (and a moderate portion of both) with no carbs or sugar or fats or anything, and my body is just eating up this tire around my waist like crazy. You are supposed to take a good amount of fish oil for your omegas, and I accidentally did that this morning before b-fast and just threw up. A few people in my office got excited when I came out of the bathroom because they thought I had morning sickness but alas, just some good old fashioned barfing. Anyway, I like this diet because I get to have a "free meal" on Saturday night when we are at a wedding, so it's easier to stick to.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lola, you need to share those diet secrets with me after I have this baby! Sorry you barfed up your vitamins... sounds like it wasn't very fun.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    for Friday Lola!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yeah Lola we need the secret for sure sound great! sorry you got sick...
    1 more day!
    +1

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can't wait to see how your husband's balls are tomorrow
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am dying for the Balls Report as well!!! I will update once he gets back. My poor R, he is just not thrilled about the logistics of this appointment, although he is excited to get whatever is wrong fixed and make some babies.

And of course I will share the secrets with you guys. I got the info kind of underground, if you will, so I'm not going to post the ebook here, but I will give you all the gist of it. Maybe I will write it all out tomorrow when I have time.

So, my mom calls me last night and tells me that my 42 year old cousin, who was infertile for years and finally had a son at age 39, is miraculously pregnant again- naturally. I was super excited for her, and cant' help but hope that I have some strong eggs like her that will stand for my age if it takes another year or two to get pg. (I'm only 36, but still.....)

Again, thanks for the well-wishes for R's testes. LOL
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Go balls go! I hope the Dr has some magic to fix those fells!

Congrats to your cousin!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, and I had the carbs at dinner last night, which you are supposed to do one night a week, and my body revolted. That's all I'm saying. I felt a little fatter when I went to bed. I've never done no carbs....in fact, I've never dieted! But man, it totally works.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hoping the appointment goes well today, Lola!
    DW: 30
    DH: 32

2008 2010 2013

Cycle #1- HRC November 2014
    5 normal XX and 1 normal XY
    Transferred 1 XY HB BB- BFP!

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast