Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I only just uploaded the pics of between the legs onto in-gender now. Before that, they all mostly guessed off the video, and from there, I didn't bother to upload the between legs photos until now. The video is here if you wanted to take a look? An experienced person said at 7:24, there is a clear boy nub, which, sadly, looks exactly the same as another video I saw of a boy, where the tech paused it and pointed straight at this nub looking thing... baby2 - YouTube

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And here's the thing- if you see at 7:24, it does look REALLY obvious that it's a boy, you can spot it a mile away (IF it's the nub, which I'm about 80% sure it is), but why can you CLEARLY not see anything between the legs???

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And one more thing, the lady doing the scan was very experienced, I like her a lot- I didn't directly ask her to tell us the gender, but I think she knew we wanted to know. And at 7:24, if that is the nub, that's pretty bloody obvious, so why didn't she say anything???

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will have a look at it now.. Do you have the pic handy the one that looks the same as my top one?
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your baby had its legs spread apart and I couldnt see anything there between them?? I did see a nub later on but It didnt look like it was really angled! I really dont know! I so hope you hear girl tomorrow!!
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here it is- not exactly the same but it's in the same position as yours, yours is a lot brighter but I think that's because mine is a crappy photo and not very bright- I think, THINK , both of these things in our pics are the cords, but you can see how both our bubs have their legs all twisted up?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkin2011 View Post
    Your baby had its legs spread apart and I couldnt see anything there between them?? I did see a nub later on but It didnt look like it was really angled! I really dont know! I so hope you hear girl tomorrow!!
    What do you think at 7:24? Would you say that's a nub pointing up? Because it just seems SO BIG, particularly when you can't see ANYTHING at all between the legs early on....

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    YES I see it! hmmm I am so curious and so worried. But it is what it is.. I am pretty bummed..
    All of that on your pic could be the cord!
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that is cord!
    I could not see a thing between the legs when they were apart!
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Agreed. But whyyyyyy does that possible cord look SO MUCH like the other person's video on youtube of her boy . And again, if it was so obvious, why didn't the tech point it out????!! God this is so hard. I keep going in waves of thinking "ok, another boy, that's good, hes healthy, thats good", to the extreme opposite of "maybe this ISN'T a boy, maybe it might just be possible for me to carry girls...."... Talk about a rollercoaster ride

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast