Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TTC5 Good Luck for tomorrow but trust me you wont need it!!!
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Deleted.
    Last edited by Waiting4Daisy; August 1st, 2021 at 07:41 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Waiting4Daisy View Post
    Aw bless night night ladies (it's 12.43 pm here!)! I'm glad Joanna because I really did not mean to rain on your parade if it seemed that way. I thought that poster was trying to make a fair point (about not trusting accuracy of early scans) but then she said the bit about not caring about gender which I thought was a bit unfair because she already had a mixed family and everyone does care about gender a little bit (or most people do anyway!). I hope you have a nice night ladies :-)
    wOw cool! It's 5:50 am here! Where do you live? I am in the US.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    BUTTERFLY why are you up so EARLY!!!
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Deleted.
    Last edited by Waiting4Daisy; August 1st, 2021 at 07:41 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkin2011 View Post
    BUTTERFLY why are you up so EARLY!!!
    The night has been so much fun!!!
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; May 10th, 2012 at 08:15 AM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope the tech is right. 13 weeks can be very tricky. Good luck!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did I miss the picture? 13 weeks is really early for an 80% guess but I saw DS' goods at 13 weeks. When were the pics we've been looking at taken?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really hope the tech is right. It may seem like everyone is trying to put a downer on things but really they aren't. They are just being cautious for you. We would hate for you to have your dream broken at your next scan as 13 weeks is soooo early for gender guesses. Even the tech only said 80%. Why not say 100% if he was so certain? I don't think they should be allowed to guess unless 100% certain. I would love more than anything for you to get your girl. I have been following your story over the last year and have been amazed by your strength. I really hope you do hear girl and it's 100% next time. FX for you hun xxx

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Men X3 & 1 princess View Post
    I really hope the tech is right. It may seem like everyone is trying to put a downer on things but really they aren't. They are just being cautious for you. We would hate for you to have your dream broken at your next scan as 13 weeks is soooo early for gender guesses. Even the tech only said 80%. Why not say 100% if he was so certain? I don't think they should be allowed to guess unless 100% certain. I would love more than anything for you to get your girl. I have been following your story over the last year and have been amazed by your strength. I really hope you do hear girl and it's 100% next time. FX for you hun xxx

This is the thing, I know my doctor. He said my last three boys were boys at 12/11 weeks, but this is the thing- he doesn't just SAY that. He's very quiet, and he'll only say something if he's SURE, so when he says he's 80% sure, that's usually like 99% to every other doctor- he's VERY cautious. I've just woken up to in-gender FULL of people (including a tech!) telling me that my doctor's wrong... God this is unfair I've known before this child was even conceived that this was going to be a girl, though I didn't sway, and I've fought so hard to try to prove it and unfortunately I didn't get new pictures or videos from yesterday, but my doctor spent 45 MINUTES looking at NOTHING but in between the legs, so I'm pretty sure he's sure.....I just KNOW he wouldn't have said anything had he thought otherwise. I just hate this now , that I have to wait 5 weeks to "prove people wrong", i HATE HATE HATE this feeling, I just wish people could say "ah shit I stuffed that one up, congrats you must be so surprised!" they can't just leave it at that can they... Really really down now, I went to bed so excited and so happy and I woke up to all of those comments

Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast