Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have no idea!!! You still have a 50 / 50 chance in my eyes.. I hope thats a girl!!
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I see my ob on monday I will be 15 weeks and 2 days.. She will prob do a quick ultrasound and I am woundering if i ask her would she look between the legs.. Not sure if I should ask
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WHAT!!!!! I'd be telling that person you won't be leaving until you know!!!! Holla woman!! hehe

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ha ha , But could I even ask her?? She may not want to??
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What time is your scan tomorrow?
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkin2011 View Post
    What time is your scan tomorrow?
    2 pm tomorrow, Aussie time. And don't be shy about asking, that's their job- and if possible, ask for as many pics as possible. Send some prayers my way!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I will and I am!!
    I am in melb.. So I will be thinking of you at 2 pm!
    I have been having a bit of low pain so I hope she does do a scan, she has one in her room next to the bed so you would think she would do one hey?
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh cool, I'm in Brissie. Yeah my ob has a machine in a room next to his office, and that's where he does all his scans, and if you're having pain, she'll definitely do one- if against all odds, she doesn't- go to your GP and get a referral for just a normal xray/ultrasound place and get one done on your own, but she'll definitely do one. And at 15 weeks, it will be really accurate. Are you having cramping etc? Because I know I've been getting it a fair bit lately, the common factor in my case is it usually happens when I'm tired- not sure if it's similar for you? But I'm telling you.... I have no idea how I'm going to drive home if I hear GIRL... I think I'm just going to tell myself there's no chance, despite there being NOTHING BETWEEN THE LEGS!!!! lol... Just telling myself Boy boy boy boy boy... Girls don't exist.. lol

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you going on your own???
    My pain gets me when i sneeze or stand up, Not all the time but the cramps are that bad that i cant stand up properly or even move feels like i will rip in half!
    I may be going for my scan by myself!, Its going to be very hard on my own
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sounds awful :S (the pain) But if there's no bleeding, that's a great sign that bub is fine, even if you might be ripping in half lol! With my last pregnancy, I took codeine (I can't remember the brand name, panadeine maybe?) and surprisingly it's still available over the counter (one of the few bloody things left that you can get over the counter!) And I took that with my back pain last pregnancy and it worked really well, might be something to try if the pain gets really bad?
    With my scan, I WANT to go on my own lol- mostly because if I we find out it's a boy, I'd rather be alone when I get a bit disappointed and possibly cranky lol. And also because we have a very active and loud 13 month old boy, and I don't want him distracting my OB from finding out this bub's gender LOL.. But yet another spanner in the works is that our car has to be serviced tomorrow morning and picked up right after the scan, and our place is an hour away from my ob, so if I go on my own, I'm going to have to fly back home in the hire car so DH can go and pick up the car- I don't think it will be a good idea for me to go and pick up a car from a workshop predominantly run by males after finding out I'm having a 5th male LOL!!!!! I'd rip them in half!

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast