Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think id rather go and find out on my own to , My hubby doesnt really care either way and I will be all upset and I feel id be better by myself.....
    Oh no about the car what a total pain that is! More so if your not in a flash mood I just hope it all goes well for you! I bet you are so nervous tonight! How do you think you will sleep? When I think about my scan I get sick to my stomach and I still have 5 weeks to go! I will be a wreck!!!!
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have NO idea how I'm going to sleep tonight lol. But it won't be abnormal- I have had the worst insomnia lately (have had that before in other pregnancies too grrr). I just STILL can't get over this between legs shot... And the net has NOTHING, I've gone through 64 PAGES of google images and I found maybe one or two of the front on, baby facing you, shot- can you believe?! And I found one that looked IDENTICAL, and of course the woman didn't update!!! going crazy here!!!!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't you have a scan on Monday though?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really know how your feeling...

Yeah well seeing my ob and i HOPE she offers me a scan! If i do have one will prob be upset after it! But atleast I will know hey
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah definitely- knowledge is power, as they say. I know I'll just feel more relieved knowing for sure, because at least you KNOW something, hey? I may not be too happy, but at least I'll know- that's why you should really push to have it done- I can imagine it would be much better than going 5 weeks of having no idea! But I can also imagine the feeling of wanting to live in sweet denial! The thing is, there are really no gender clues in your pics whatsoever (and you had a really qualified tech back you up on that- being Coldwater), whereas I've had about 15 people say boy for me, and I've seen where they've pointed it out and it is just boy all over- so I think you definitely have a greater chance than me at the girl result!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hmmm I am not so sure even tho coldwater said could be a girl she did say maybe boy?? I am just not sure.. I want to try and make myself believe its a boy you know what i mean? Even if I did believe it , it will be still hard to hear!

I still think you have hope and I really cant wait to hear your news tomorrow!
    I know about the not sleeping thing tho mine is due to peeing all night and when i go to the loo i start thinking about things then take ages to get to sleep!
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah it's awful. Especially when you have a husband next to you that snores like a wild bore and falls asleep in approximately 3.2 seconds..... Very annoying....

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ha ha yeah well mine seems to fall asleep in the 3.2 seconds doesnt really snore but twitches that bad i nearly get bounced out of bed
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL! You poor thing. I've given myself a ban on watching my scan for the 50,000th time. If you want to watch it, you're more than welcome!!!! lol- I'm going to try to sleep now- keyword: TRY! Scan is here baby2 - YouTube
    I think the between legs shot is around 53 seconds in, you have to pause it really quickly though- and at 7:24 is where everyone on ingender says they can see boy, and it's really obvious, but if you look closely, you notice it disappear behind a leg or something, and then reappear- I was not aware penises could do this...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mine falls asleep REALLY fast too lmao. I think he is part narcoleptic! And almost always after BDing.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast