Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

look at my 8 week ultrasound baby measuring 9w2d!!!:) is this the nub i think it is!!!?

so i went for an emergency scan yesterday due to my history of mc and spotting...i didn't have anything so far (thanks god) and managed to see my little bean. i remember seeing other people's US and poeple still guessing...i am usually wuite good at reading nubs and not ever did i have a pic of any of my kids including my dd where i thought i could see anyting remotedly looking like a nub! here is my pic at 8w5d but my baby actually grew quite fast (at6w6d it was spot on) but this time it is 5 days bigger than its LMP. i can see a clear line where the nub in a 12 week+ USshould be....i know it is too early but i am trying not too get too excited...do you care to look and see what you thinK?

if anyone knows more about the ramzi theroy you could help tell me what you can tell form that too...i know i O form the right ovary but i remember feeling twinges implantation i think there were clearly concentrated on my left...when they scanned me the probe was placed towards the centre and left. and i also find i am harder towards the left of my belly button rahter than the right. but then again i am not familiar with ramzi's theory....so any insight to that using my pics would be great too...
    Attached Images Attached Images   

married for 18 years!!!!

ME '74 DH '69

MUM to 5 happy active talented fiesty '00, '04, '06, '12, 14 and 1 '08. GD PART OF MY LIFE NOW. Accepted and enjoying life with my kids! Now in my early 40's still a small glimmer of hope to possibly be blessed with another pink bean, however, more of a fantasy then a deliberate attempt. On coil and not planning anymore. Don't think I could handle GD now.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    7 views and no guesses?

married for 18 years!!!!

ME '74 DH '69

MUM to 5 happy active talented fiesty '00, '04, '06, '12, 14 and 1 '08. GD PART OF MY LIFE NOW. Accepted and enjoying life with my kids! Now in my early 40's still a small glimmer of hope to possibly be blessed with another pink bean, however, more of a fantasy then a deliberate attempt. On coil and not planning anymore. Don't think I could handle GD now.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cute little bub you have there . I can see the white line that you're talking about- but I don't know much about nubs that I could make a real guess. Fingers crossed it's your little girl
    2007 2009
    Newest little dude due May 2013

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think ramzi theory has to be done before 8 weeks, but I'm not positive, cute little baby though and I hope you get your girl

2007 2008 2012

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not wonderfully accurate but all my boys have laid to the right and my girls to the left! This is to the left and looks girly to me but like I said not 100% good luck x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that not many people are responding because it's way too early. All boys and girls start off looking like that nub. The boys just rise later. Hopefully you'll get one after 12 weeks. After 13 would be best.

Cute baby! Good luck! FX this is another girl for you!
    Now SIXbabies!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've no idea if nubs can be seen or develop that early - so sorry - I totally understand the desire to know!

My Ovulation Chart

Me (38), dh (33), ds1 (2.5) and ds2 (1).
    Hoping to add another girl into our mix, but after multiple mc I know I'll just be happy to have a healthy baby!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    To early sorry..

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh thats ok....its worth the try......the pic on here doesn't show it so clearly and shows it up as a white blur but in my actual picture it is a clear white line...but i was curious about the ramzy theory as well......no worries i have a scan t 10.5 weeks i will be vigilant myself to see if i can make anything out but i am looking to book an NT scan should i not get one on the NHS and then all or something shall be revealed... thank you so much girls...but anyone still welcome to figure out the ramzy theory.....this was an abdominal can btw...for the better of me i still haven;t figures it out..the left form the right the vaginal to the abdominal the placenta to the position of the baby.....i am all ears if one can explain this to me slowly..having said that there is no placenta yet belwo 8 weeks so i assume it is the villi things we are looking at which is white right? but i still cannot understand it.....LOL....sorry pg brain all up and running!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by toomanyboys; May 31st, 2012 at 05:31 PM.

married for 18 years!!!!

ME '74 DH '69

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry i cant see much from these pics

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast