Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ramzi method predictions???

This is my 7w1d transvaginal scan. Pic is not the best, but I believe the yolk sac is right above the baby, there's a dim whitish circle when you look at it closely....Share your predictions with me =) Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi proudmummy wish i could help but i am no good with the ramzi method. When is your next scan? Congrats on bub x

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by baby2ontheway View Post
    Hi proudmummy wish i could help but i am no good with the ramzi method. When is your next scan? Congrats on bub x

Thank u.! The ramzi method is sooo fun to me, I predict boy by that method and a few other methods say boy too, so I'll keep my fingers crossed. I to the ob/gyn today and he'll let me know wn i can go for my u/s to determine gender. hopefully 17 or 18 weeks, and not 20.!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will be shocked if that is not a girl. That looks like a clear girl shot to me for Ramzi theory! Curious what you end up having!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    isn't it true for transvaginal scans baby is as you see it but for abdominal scan you have to flip the picture? Based on what iv'e read its left for a girl and right for a boy so as yours is a transvaginal scan baby seems to have implanted on the left which means GIRL Good luck

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gender scan at 18 weeks says a boy =)
    Quote Originally Posted by girlygirrl View Post
    I will be shocked if that is not a girl. That looks like a clear girl shot to me for Ramzi theory! Curious what you end up having!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Transvaginal is supposed to be exactly how you see it in front of u. holding the pic in front of u the baby is on the right which says a boy and that's what my gender u/s says too =)
    Quote Originally Posted by reuben21 View Post
    isn't it true for transvaginal scans baby is as you see it but for abdominal scan you have to flip the picture? Based on what iv'e read its left for a girl and right for a boy so as yours is a transvaginal scan baby seems to have implanted on the left which means GIRL Good luck