Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by auroara78 View Post
    sweetpea, I'd bet my bottom dollar that baby a turns out to be a girl. The skull on baby A is sooo classic girl skull (I know others don't buy into the theory) but I also get a very strong girl vibe from A. I think the nub looks flat and girly as well...I am predicting you will get confirmation of A being a girl.

Baby B has a boy skull, do you see at all how it's more round than A's? I cannot see nub but just the skull alone has me pretty convinced that B is a boy too, but I can't tell on the nub on B.

Please do not lose hope! I still think u got one girly in there!
    Thank you for your input too, auroara. I sure hope you're right. Before you even said anything, I did notice while looking at my scans last night that the skull shapes looked a bit different from each other. I, too, get a girly vibe from Baby A. I just hope it's not wishful thinking that's making me say that.

I really wish, with all the nub guessing the techs were doing last night, that they would have included better nub shots in the pictures they gave me. This is going to drive me crazy for the next two weeks, until my NT scan.

And the worst part is that I was really excited to tell our family about the pregnancy tomorrow at Thanksgiving, but I feel like the wind was just taken out of my sails, and I can't shake this "bummed" feeling. I hope I can shake this feeling off, and get excited again. It's hard though, when all I can think about is that I might be going from 2 boys, to 4 boys in just a few months.

Anyway, thanks for listening, everyone. I'll take more guesses, if anyone has any. Oh, and if you're a member at IG and would like to share the pics there, please feel free. I'll take all the guesses I can get. Thanks, ladies...
    2013: twin boy stillborn at 37 weeks
    Sweet baby boy, you are loved and missed more than you will ever know.
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and wonder what
    you would have been like. I love you and miss you so much.
    Rest now, my baby, in the loving arms of Jesus.

Biggest shock of our lives - surprise BFP! And it's a GIRL!!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I definitely agree with baby a having a very girly skull! Not sure on nub though

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think Baby A is a GIRL!
    With Baby B I cannot see the nubby.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't see a clear nub on either baby. Also the 11th week is just too early for any accuracy so don't give up hope just yet. Congrats on your twins!
    Love My 4

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cute pics sweetpea!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, everyone.
    2013: twin boy stillborn at 37 weeks
    Sweet baby boy, you are loved and missed more than you will ever know.
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and wonder what
    you would have been like. I love you and miss you so much.
    Rest now, my baby, in the loving arms of Jesus.

Biggest shock of our lives - surprise BFP! And it's a GIRL!!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Sweetpea, sorry I am struggling to see definite nubs. I think 11 wks is too early... Do not lose hope though!!
    I have my fingers crossed for you XX
    Update! Identical twin girls!

Our family: 2008 2010 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by auroara78 View Post
    sweetpea, I'd bet my bottom dollar that baby a turns out to be a girl. The skull on baby A is sooo classic girl skull (I know others don't buy into the theory) but I also get a very strong girl vibe from A. I think the nub looks flat and girly as well...I am predicting you will get confirmation of A being a girl.

Baby B has a boy skull, do you see at all how it's more round than A's? I cannot see nub but just the skull alone has me pretty convinced that B is a boy too, but I can't tell on the nub on B.

Please do not lose hope! I still think u got one girly in there!
    I agree!!!! Baby A looks just like my girls scans at 12wks! both skull and flat nub. Baby B, I think looks different, but not as sure on that one if boy or girl! Good luck xx
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sweetpea, for ressurance, check out my 12wk pics on photobucket, Twin 1 esp looks like just ur baby A. xx

12wks photo by inglewood2007 | Photobucket
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sweetpea , I just wanted to let you know that a few times when looking ar confirmed nubs recently I've seen ones that got all boy guesses and were boyish ones early , turn out to be girls. It's prob not the norm but it is early so anything is still possible !
    I never understood skull theory but can def see the difference in baby a and baby b's skulls! Fx baby a is a girl!
    Mommy to DS1 (3) DS2 (1 1/2) angel baby DD lost at 20 weeks (5/12) and another angel baby DD at 17 weeks due to ??? (12/12)

Next option will be HT eventually...

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast