Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

ALL 30+ GUESSES WERE WRONG!! 19 WEEKS GENDER UPDATE - SHOCKED!

Ladies,

So I posted here few weeks back.... and on in gender forums as well - all and I MEAN ALL the guesses were totally wrong... I am having a GIRL! They all said BOY! I wanted a boy.... and I am little shocked .....Dont know what to feel... THis is all a blesssing !!!!

Here are the 19 weeks 2 days piks attached.....NO potty shot but The nub is clear--- and we saw the three lines of labia on ulstrasound..Name:  DSC06199.JPG
Views: 431
Size:  128.9 KBName:  DSC06200.JPG
Views: 436
Size:  127.9 KB

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, that must be a real shock! Congrats on your daughter.
    2008, 2011, swayed for a and happily welcomed a ! Margot was born on June 28/2013! She's perfect and our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess that's the risk when people are just guessing. Congrats on your little girl.
    2005 2007 2011 2013

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    congratulations!! similar happened to me - majority predicted girl (and had been swaying pink) but turns out he's a boy
    once I got my head around it I was thrilled, though, and he's meant to be. Wouldn't change a thing as he's a darling baby!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is a shock.. I am not over it just yet... so much so I am just crying... I dont knwo if it is gender dissapointment or what... Iknwo I will love this lil girl with all my heart and soul but is it wrong to be shocked? I hate it when ppl say... oh well, you are having a girl... Ok next time..... "

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks... Yes, ALll my symptoms everything was wrong... every little bit I felt was wrong... I am completly shocked... call me naive perhaps... I just want a balanced family.... and a healthy family !!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks... Yes, all gueses were no use haha....I guess that was not a nub after all.... it was the baby's leg...ALll my symptoms everything was wrong... every little bit I felt was wrong... I am completly shocked... call me naive perhaps... I just want a balanced family.... and a healthy family !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Violet_ View Post
    I guess that's the risk when people are just guessing. Congrats on your little girl.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i HOPE THE SAME HAPPENS WITH ME.. RIGHT NOW I AM TOO NUMB AND SHOCKED... I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS A BOY....
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowflower View Post
    congratulations!! similar happened to me - majority predicted girl (and had been swaying pink) but turns out he's a boy
    once I got my head around it I was thrilled, though, and he's meant to be. Wouldn't change a thing as he's a darling baby!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on your baby girl! If I remember right (there are so many posts that I reply to) you had the image that I didn't see a nub on??
    Love My 4

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Same here, I don't even see a nub, should be alittle further down...but congrats on your girl, sisters are awesome!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast