Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't want to sound like Debbie Downer but I too am boy#7 (if we count my stepson, who now tells us he is gay but thats neither here nor there LOL) and I am just at that point where I think....me and DH could keep having babies until kingdom come, and each one WILL be a boy. So I have given up. If I do have another one, I know in my heart its gonna be a boy, and thats something that I am deciding NOW that I am going to be ok with because I refuse to keep letting this hurt me. I always think of Jerry Lee Lewis who had something like 12 boys?? and I think that would be me. I know people want to have a lot of hope etc, but I just don't have it anymore and instead if I want another, I am KNOWING RIGHT NOW, it WILL be a boy. I just know it.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Harley did you find out your is a boy already?
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes my baby is a boy, I had that Verifi test a couple months ago. I also had 2 ultrasounds that tech said girl before I got a good shot a couple weeks ago showing boy...but I have been very unfazed by gender this time around...I expected a boy and will continue to expect boys if I am lucky enough to have another Contrary to what the general public thinks...I can't just decide I am going to have a girl and voila...produce one So I am just going to hunker down into boy-mom mode and enjoy myself.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    20 week ultrasound Monday, I dear to ask gender, which I already know!
    Mommy to 7 finally had #1 in 2016! Had boy #8 after. Now returning to try to sway for final child praying for #2 🤞🙏

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    might as well get a nice clear look of his bits so then there is no doubt

i had a dream the other day my baby came out a girl and i was super upset it wasnt the boy i have been anticipating ... weird as that sounds lol... anyways now i have been worried cause they wernt able to show me his bits at my 20 week cause he closed his legs ...

anyways my point is double check so you dont have doubt

how are you doing? any GD?
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanting-a-girl View Post
    might as well get a nice clear look of his bits so then there is no doubt

i had a dream the other day my baby came out a girl and i was super upset it wasnt the boy i have been anticipating ... weird as that sounds lol... anyways now i have been worried cause they wernt able to show me his bits at my 20 week cause he closed his legs ...

anyways my point is double check so you dont have doubt

how are you doing? any GD?
    I guess I will ask to see his package but I know it will be very clear he will have legs wide open a show off like his brothers were lol. I know it's all boy and can't doubt it. I am doing better actually well most days but I can't lie I have my sad days but more good thank the Lord. I think Monday May not be a good day I keep telling myself a healthy baby is all that matters. I am trying to be strong. Why do I feel like sometimes wanting November to hurry up have Ashton and try again hopefully for a girl I know sounds selfish I hate thinking that when I should be enjoying this pregnancy. I hate the fact of announcing soon to everyone and the dumb comments to come. I know if I don't announce soon I will hear yeah you know it's a boy and just saying you don't know yet, I've heard that a month ago from my husband cousin wife I wanted to beat the you know what out of her! She got her boy&girl and never will feel GD! It sucks!

Enough of me how are you feeling?
    Last edited by 6bluewant1pink; June 28th, 2013 at 03:44 PM.
    Mommy to 7 finally had #1 in 2016! Had boy #8 after. Now returning to try to sway for final child praying for #2 🤞🙏

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I am very happy to here your having more good days then bad

When are you gonna strt trying again? Right away?
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Try not to let people get you down... I thnk people like to get under people's skin so don't give them that satisfaction
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I am very happy to here your having more good days then bad

When are you gonna strt trying again? Right away?
    No time soon I hope! Lol. But all psychics said within a year after Ashton birth. I really want to wait at least 4 or 5 years when I am older 35 or 36, my mom had all girls ages 33,35,& me at 36. I definitely wanna be more cautious about what I put into my mouth around the time of ttc definitely strict diet!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Try not to let people get you down... I thnk people like to get under people's skin so don't give them that satisfaction
    I really shouldn't let people get me down, it's hard.
    I text 2 of my sister's (adopted sister's) telling them gender ultrasound Monday hope it's a girl but most importantly praying for healthy baby! One said good luck, she praying for me, other said good luck but no matter outcome if it's a boy he will be loved, health is more important! That made me tear up its true! I am glad to get the support from them so far so good. my mother in law tells me she don't understand why I'm Stressing it's not the end of the world lol. I will update you all with baby boy news Monday!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415