Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks wantingagirl I am feeling better. On pain meds and bed rest is helping since I am running around after little ones all day at home. Diet sucks lol. I guess my next scan is at 20wks.
    Mommy to 7 finally had #1 in 2016! Had boy #8 after. Now returning to try to sway for final child praying for #2 🤞🙏

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was one of the ones who said I thought it looked like a girly skull. I spent ages obsessing over skulls for a week or so when I had my half-way scan. In the end I have given up guessing on foreheads as I got so confused. I thought I could see a difference for a while but in the end saw lots that could go either way or ones that I thought were girls turn out to be boys etc. So I give up about foreheads. The thing I personally think I see a difference on is the back of the head. Like Atomic was saying, with boys quite often I think the bulk on the back of the head seems to extend further down, to the nape of the neck. Girls often seem to have a more round, less bulky back of the head that doesnt extend as far down. I think boys often seem to have a more oblong shaped head, partly due to the extra bulk on the back of the head, whereas to me girls often seem to have a smaller head that is more round overall rather than sort of oval shaped. That is my totally non scientific observations after looking at lots of scans - but with nothing else to really base it on. It doesnt seem to apply all of the time... I am disheartened as I just saw my friend's scan this morning and her baby had a very rounded back of the head like my baby.... but her baby is a boy. I hope it works for you though (and me!)
    Mummy to three beautiful little men :

And 2 beautiful both brought into my life by Gender Dreaming sways on the LE diet.

So grateful for this wonderful site with all the information on it. I am sure without this site I would not have my 2 beautiful girls.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok ladies I set up an early ultrasound for Friday. I will be a day away from 16 weeks. I am so nervous and scared. Wondering if I will back out at the last minute
    Mommy to 7 finally had #1 in 2016! Had boy #8 after. Now returning to try to sway for final child praying for #2 🤞🙏

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oooooh! I can't wait to hear, I'll be stalking. I've got a good feeling for you!
    2008, 2011, swayed for a and happily welcomed a ! Margot was born on June 28/2013! She's perfect and our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg I'm soooooo excited! You have to find out sometime anyway so might as well be sooner than later... I hated the constant wondering what this baby was and when I found out what he was I was just happy to finally know

I believe you will see a little va-jay-jay

Omg Friday is soooooooooo far away! The anticipation Is going to be killing me lol
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ohhh I am soooooo stalking, hope you get your wee girl!!!!!
    14 13 12 9 8 5 2
    !!MY MAGNIFICENT SEVEN!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies, I am praying for girl but preparing myself to hear boy since that's all I've known to ever hear. I will keep you posted if I follow through lol. I know it would be best to know early to prepare myself better.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck I will be checking in to see how u get on xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My husband seem more hopeful than me. He is going around telling friends/family this is a girl,without us knowing for sure! I know he wants his daddy's little girl,even though he tells me he wants another boy lol.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    stalking, I so hope this is your girl
    mummy to 2 beautiful boys time for pink i think

'Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up'

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast