Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    There is no connection between baby's position and gender. and babies really aren't considered "breech" per se at 21 weeks, they have a lot of room to maneuver and it's totally normal for them to be flipping and flopping aroudn. Point being, I find it hard to believe that a tech would be flummoxed by a baby in "breech" position at 21 weeks because they will have seen babies in every position at that stage of the game.

I am concerned (assuming you want a boy, that is) because generally speaking, at 21 weeks a boy would be super obvious. If the first tech couldn't get a good boy shot in a half and hour, and the second tech thinks girl, I would think girl as well.
    Most definitely about the breech(this is my 3rd baby, they can turn numerous times throughout) I am just repeating what the ultrasound tech said to me. Neither could get a front shot of the baby.. To 100% confirm gender. 2 techs believed boy, 1 thinks girl.. I was never given a definite answer. And assuming I want boy, no not necessarily at all We were done having babies so this one was a surprise. We are happy with either gender. Was just more or so curious if anyone else had different gender results in a short period...

I have two neighbors who had issues with gender - one was told they were having a girl at 3 ultrasounds and out came a boy, our other neighbor was told boy and out came a girl! Either way I will find out at the end Was hoping someone had a similar experience.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by a&jmummy View Post
    mine was feet on her face her spine to my tummy she was facing my back and she never changed !
    when is your next scan ? maybe he/she might of changed position
    I am done for scans, but may go for a 3D video ultrasound around 30 weeks. I think we will leave things be and wait until delivery

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12