Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Opinions please? Which is the nub? x

Ok so I have posted before and this is truly driving me crazy. I have 40 scan pics altogether and am constantly looking through them. So just now I have come across something which I would like to get your opinions on please. Ok so I'll post some pics now and explain what I'm wondering. So this pic is the one that everyone has been guessing on and had some girl and some boys guesses - more recently more boy guesses. So my question is - Is the white line you can see actually the nub? The reason for me asking is please look at the 4d pic in the second pic below (this pic is taken within 1 minute of pic 1) - the cord is wrapped around the leg - around the leg on the side at which the profile pic is taken. So my question is - Could the white line at at the top actually be the cord as in pic 2 and the nub is actually the one i have circled in pic 3 posted below? Hope this makes sense and you get where I'm coming from Thanks for reading x

Pic 1
    Name:  Scan.0024.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  127.9 KB

Pic 2 - 4d of cord wrapped round leg
    Name:  Scan.0024.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  127.9 KB

Pic 3 - Could this actually be the nub?
    Name:  baby-pic.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  112.3 KB

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i think the nub is above the bit you have circled. i dont think you can make out the cord in your normal scan pic. i would probably guess blue.
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by deaks66 View Post
    i think the nub is above the bit you have circled. i dont think you can make out the cord in your normal scan pic. i would probably guess blue.
    I agree with Deeks and think the bump on top suggests a boy, but I'm new to this so am very far from being an expert

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I understand the cord can be visible on the 2d scan and this is in exactly the same place as it is on the 4d?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i believe the cord shows as three white lines so if anything i would think what you have circled is the cord (i could be totally wrong there so pls excuse me anyone with professional knowledge!) along with an bright area of it at the top by the leg/feet. Other than that the cord isnt in focus. I believe most nub shots kinda eliminate the nearest leg (and therefore cord too in this case) so we are looking through the baby. heaven knows if that makes sense!
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I understand what you're saying but look at this pic I found online - look how white the cord is?Name:  image.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  164.2 KB

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i get what your saying. But the bright white line in your pic is exactly where id expect to see a nub so i can only assume thats what it is. I hope you get more replies though
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just look at the 4d pic and see that is exactly where the cord is too. This is driving me crazy, I'm so desperate for a girl, maybe I'm just clutching at straws

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was the same hun, i totally 100% empathise. All will be ok though.

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne5705 View Post
    I just look at the 4d pic and see that is exactly where the cord is too. This is driving me crazy, I'm so desperate for a girl, maybe I'm just clutching at straws
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What you circled isn't the nub; the nub is higher up. The cord could be in the area but remember that the 2D image is just that - a slice. To get your head around it, remember that there is also likely a big leg in front of the nub that we are also not seeing. Your shot is not focused in a way that fully captures the nub, so I think you have every reason to be hopeful for you DG.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast