Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Top pic looks very boyish I'm going blue
    DD July 2009 due again Feb 2014 swayed for blue but team pink again. Hoping to ttc a boy in a few years time.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would try an get another ultrasound within the next couple weeks. To me that could be the umbilical cord. I don't see a scrotum. Here is a picture my daughter's ultrasound at 17 weeks. It looks like a penis but she was born 100% girl which I had confirmed at 22 weeks. Plus the "penis" in your 16 week ultrasound looks like it's floating not attached to the baby. Hope you get your desired gender! Name:  charlee-ultrasound.jpg
Views: 59491
Size:  23.6 KB
    Last edited by tmbabcock; August 6th, 2013 at 02:55 AM.
    Aug 2009

March 2012

Due April 19th, 2014!!!

View my successful sway:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

I have some handcrafted bath and body products for sale in the B/S/T forum that were made by me if anyone is interested. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/buy-...tml#post484494

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tmbabcock View Post
    I would try an get another ultrasound within the next couple weeks. To me that could be the umbilical cord. I don't see a scrotum. Here is a picture my daughter's ultrasound at 17 weeks. It looks like a penis but she was born 100% girl which I had confirmed at 22 weeks. Plus the "penis" in your 16 week ultrasound looks like it's floating not attached to the baby. Hope you get your desired gender! Name:  charlee-ultrasound.jpg
Views: 59491
Size:  23.6 KB
    Thanks so much for adding your photo. I really 'feel' like this is a girl bub. I was on clomid and had a very late ovulation (day 22) & this does not match up with any TTC attempts which were all earlier in the month. I was awfully sick this time around as I was with my daughters. I wasn't sick a day when pregnant with my son.
    With 2 girls and a boy already I don't really have a desired gender. Just wish it was obvious one way or the other. Now that we have been told both genders I think we will wait until delivery to have a nice surprise!
    I am being scanned every two weeks as this started as a twin pregnancy but the second sac didn't develop at the same rate as the first so the Dr's have been keeping an eye on sac 2 to see if a baby decided to join us! Now that no baby has developed they are checking to see that the 2nd sac is dissolving properly.
    Thanks so much again for your replies!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the top nub looks boyish and the bottom looks girlish and the potty shot doesn't tell me either way. It doesn't look attached to me. I say it's a toss up.
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12