Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey thought I'd ask, when are you due? I think we are due around the same time. I'm 16 weeks now

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 3 boys and due a baby girl in July I honestly think that ur scan pics looks like a boy but everyone can be wrong. Techs can and quite often do get gender wrong so I would ask for a re scan. It would be awful if u bought all girly stuff and had a boy xxx

Mammy to 3 beautiful boys & a princess due in July

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok I'm not an ultrasound tech and can't even tell what I'm looking at in the first pic. But the second pic does not look like a boy to me at all. And as for that lady's comment, you can play connect the dots and make a picture you want to see.... Ppl do that with the stars. Anyway the point is it could be a boy and I totally understand you getting another scan with so much contradiction coming in but I really think you have your girl. My fx for you and plz update us!
    04-08-2010 10-24-2011 due 12/07/2014 (my birthday!) with my beautiful my prayers have been answered!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    IMO your second pic looks a lot like my ds2 pic. I'm not a tech and hope I'm wrong. I also think you should get a rescan.

praying and swaying

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm due 23rd November , the scanning place called back and said I could go back in 2 weeks for re scan for free but said the wan was sure girl

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just go for the rescan! and then a GOOD picture to take home for sure!
    Hope it's your girl!
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you go onto IG you'll see the post my user name is the same , the hassle. I've got from is terrible but there saying it's me with the problem and I'm rude and in denial thanks for the replys I have got an open mind about the gender but there all got the final word probably won't believe me if I did get my girl potty shot lol xxx

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A don't know if this makes any difference but the dec said the cord was between the legs x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes it does make a diff. I was wondering for multible times if that's what I saw. This just isn't a good pottyshot. and If I paid for a genderscan. and she say 100% girl I want a good potty shot!
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was hoping for a girl my first time around and was very disappointed with when I was told a boy. The shots were so jacked up that I showed them to other technicians and they told me even I cant tell what that is!!! A friend ended up getting me a gift certificate at an ultrasound studio which allowed us to get a 10 minute DVD video and like 40 some odd pictures. If this is an option in your area and also finance wise it may be worth looking into. The equipment is of way higher quality than most hospitals and therewas no mistaking what was seen! I now have a video of my boy trying to kiss the ultrasound probe and that helped me make peace the last few months. The photos I have of his face from this ultrasound are even better. But with this kind of clarity there is no mistake! Name:  621595_10151070732028869_419627577_o.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  457.5 KB
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast