Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm due 28th nov with twins! I hope you get what you wanted. you must be feeling terribly torn right now with all the diff opinions. Thinking of you xx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by carmella_marie View Post
    FWIW I thought that lady's reply on IG was very insensitive. She shouldn't talk that way about a us tech she knows nothing about, and that "penis" she drew could be umbilical cord or something else, who knows from the angle, (yes maybe a penis) but just as a tech shouldn't say 100 % girl neither should a rude lady on a website based off one pic! She could have made her point more gracefully.
    That is probably the case, but I'm just saying from my perspective it can sometimes be hard to be the one doing the posts - if you do it day in and out it is possible to lose some perspective on how your posts are coming off. We all have off days and off minutes now and then, and if she really truly thought a tech was giving terible info to someone, she was annoyed at the tech, not the poster. I know occasionally people think something I wrote was harsh but that isn't necessarily my intention OR there may have been something going on behind the scenes that the average poster is not privy to (such as things that may have occured via PM and stuff like that.)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurie1161 View Post
    A don't know if this makes any difference but the dec said the cord was between the legs x
    IT does def. make a difference!! We had a gal on here who was told boy at 17 weeks or something like that and it was cord. Turned out to be a girl!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Laurie, I checked over at IG, I really think they had good intentions and everything got out of control. They have always been nice in the ultrasound room, so i think tensions just got high. Please get another scan, it will help put your mind at ease. I do think one picture looks boyish and the other looks girl, so I am not help. I hope you hear pink at your next scan so you can put this all behind you.
    1 DS and 2 due October 11 team green!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also the baby was being a bit awkward and wasn't moving much either, I've got a few 4d pics but I can't see anything apart from the cord and belly button , I would be fine with another boy would be a good friend for my 9 month old boy and we were wanting another one in a few years one woman actually said she felt sorry for my son as I am denying him , just cruel. I never really knew about potty shots till I got home and seen them on the disc then I started googling them . I'll be asking for a good shot in 2 weeks xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Saying that wasn't right. Just ignore that post for now, and pretend it doesn't exist and go forth with the it is a 50/50 shot attitude. You will find out for sure soon enough
    1 DS and 2 due October 11 team green!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was told to show my pictures to someone called turtle over at baby centre I think she is a us tech , says images are too dark to see details , 2 week wait till next scan reminds me of ttc lol torture , I'll be happy what ever the outcome now the shock has came and gone glad I didn't buy any pink yet , x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just stay over here at Gender Dreaming! Everyone here has been so nice to me. I had some rude posts over on IG a few years back so I dont go there anymore.

I know atomic said in an earlier post on this thread that it's hard when you're replying to posts all day to always come across well, but I have never been offended by anything AS has said or seen anything overly harsh she has said to anyone else. She tells it straight sure, but doesn't attack other people like the IG lady did to the US tech, and I greatly appreciate her for it.
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did you get a video? If so could you post that? It is really hard to say what is going on from the uls pictures... I don't think it is clear either way. I would like to think that if an uls tech told you girl 100% that they would have given you a better potty shot. On the other hand I don't think that is a clear boy shot either.
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No sorry just those 2 pics I didn't ask for potty shots wasn't till I got home I saw them and started looking at everyone els , lots of pics of his or her face though in 4d I'll post one maybe you's will see something I don't xxx

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast