Thread: Ramzi theory?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ramzi theory?

I'm pretty confused about how this Ramzi theory works. I had an trans vag ultrasound at 6w1d and I asked the tech where she thought the placenta might be growing. She thought the bright white area at the upper right hand side of the picture (near the baby's head) is where it is growing. The wand was on my left side the entire time when she was looking at the baby so could this mean girl? Any advice is appreciated and I know this is just for fun! Thanks ladies.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No idea but cute pic!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I always tried to figure this out w/ DS3....i always read it was really difficult to tell where the placenta is, which is what makes the theory hard to prove. Hope you get your girl!
    and along the way.

Due with a after prayer and and slight swaying.

"It must take quite a man to knock the balls off a boy!"

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think we can tell from this pic. Did the tech said left side?
    Anyway this pic is so cute!
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've *heard* that the vaginal u/s can be the reverse of what the pic shows. Like KYBO said, it's very, very difficult to see which side the bean is on, especially if the OB/tech isn't used to looking for the side it's on. During my u/s, my OB said she couldn't tell where/which side it was growing on and then quickly said, "I know....You're just trying to get a girl out of me!". She just checks for a heartbeat and general picture of size and not location. I wish I had some better answers for you! Sending you lots and lots and lots of PINK THOUGHTS!
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012