Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Foxy- that's what I thought too! It was too early for the potty shot. I think I have my hopes up and then Thursday I'll hear girl!! I wanted a nub shot but she couldn't get a good one. I'm not that experienced with nubs so I really didn't see it but she said she seen it sticking straight up and it meant not but idk!
    [COLOR="#800080"][B]I have 5 beautiful daughters!! 11, 8, 3, 1, 11 months old!! Pregnant with #6!! IT'S A BOY!! YAY!! MY SWAY WORKED! THANK YOU GOD!!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That it meant boy*
    [COLOR="#800080"][B]I have 5 beautiful daughters!! 11, 8, 3, 1, 11 months old!! Pregnant with #6!! IT'S A BOY!! YAY!! MY SWAY WORKED! THANK YOU GOD!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I honestly don't know why any tech would give a guess from a potty shot at this gestation. At this stage all babies have nubs or "mini penises". From 14 weeks toilet shots combined with a profile shot is a good way to determine gender. Sounds like she got a good look at the nub though! FX!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Foxy-she looked at the nub first then looked at the potty shot and said yep it's a boy. She showed me two white dots under the nub. She said it was sac. But I thought the balls don't drop till way later. So I don't kno what to think.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Foxy- do u see a nub in my second pic. Or is it part of the leg?!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What does everyone else think? BOY or GIRL?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mysixpack View Post
    Foxy-she looked at the nub first then looked at the potty shot and said yep it's a boy. She showed me two white dots under the nub. She said it was sac. But I thought the balls don't drop till way later. So I don't kno what to think.
    The testes don't drop until the third trimester, but I don't think that is what she meant. You can still see a sac. Leaning from the 3rd pic! GL!
    Last edited by Foxy; March 23rd, 2012 at 05:48 PM.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Foxy- look at the gender shot. Does it look like a labia and whatsthe dark line in the middle that starts at the top and goes to the bottom?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks boy
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not saying that this isn't a boy, but I have seen too many toilet shots at 12 weeks change. They are just not reliable. GL!

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast