Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Update 12 week nub and skull guesses anyone?

Please be honest!!! We can't tell as we can't see an obvious girl nub like we had with the girls but we also can't see boy bits? But then again we don't know much about boys either??

ETA pic 3 is its leg/thigh up and feet crossed together iykwim?

I have added another photo (last one) the sono labelled it LEGS. I have written in what I think are the legs am I seeing this right? Now what is all that mass between the legs are there gender clues here? I am worried it now looks girl cos no penis there hey???
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    Last edited by TTC5; March 16th, 2012 at 08:07 PM.
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This nub screams to me!
    (2010) (2013 LE sway opposite) HT (HRC 2018)

Cycle 1 HRC Nov 2015: 9 retrieved, 6 mature, 5 fertilized, 4 biopsied, 2 normal XY = NT
    Cycle 2 HRC Mar 2016: 13 retrieved, 12 mature, 11 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 6 normal = 5 XX, 1 XY!
    FET #1 Aug 2016: Chemical
    FET #2 Nov 2016 Immune protocol: BFP! HB at 7 and 10 weeks. No HB at 12 weeks Miscarriage.
    FET #3 Aug 2017 Immune protocol: BFP!
    arrived May 2018

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Really Nicole? Which pic # do you think shows it?
    Fathers Day baby!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have more photos too if anyone wants more lol
    Fathers Day baby!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG OMG!! I'm pretty sure that's a boy. I know that because I had two of them and with the twins I had double apptmts - one with NHS and one with private OB and so I got very familiar with the U/S machine.

Ok - so this is why. First pic - that little blob at the end looks EXACTLY like my boys nub shots. And just like the one my friend showed me a few wks back. I guessed boy and she's 24 wks now - 2 different techs have confirmed boy.

Also the 3rd shot, the potty shot where you have 3 lines but the middle way is way out front of the other two on either side. That is classic boy.

Gosh I hope I'm right! MMx
    Step (17)
    Step (15) & (12)
    Our IVF/ICSI twins (6) (OHW)
    Our HT DD (2)

14Cycle 1 (Dr Lin, CA): ER 14 Jan 2011. 5 eggs, 4 mature and fertilised w/ ICSI. 2 probe. Put back 2 XX's. 5dp5dt - BFP. 9dp5dt - 64. 13dp5dt - 81 Stop meds. 19dp5dt - 330. 22dp5dt - 890. 3 scans show small empty sac not progressing. Final scan before D&C at 7w5d shows HB 116 & a 5.5mm embryo measuring 6w1d. 8w4d - HB 144 & fetus is 11.5mm! 9w4d - no HB.....

Cycle 2 (Genea): ER 8 July 2011 (after 10 wks on DHEA). 9 eggs, 5 fertilised w/ ICSI, 2 embryo's sent for aCGH day 6 biopsy. 29 July - both normal XX's!!!

Cycle 3 (Genea): Natural FET 15 March 2012. 4dp5dt BFP. 9dp5dt - 251. 12dp5dt - 949. HB 133 @ 6w3d. Born 6 Nov 2012.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I wasnt sure if those bits were nub or not lol?
    Fathers Day baby!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's a boy, hun. Congratulations!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you really think so? Gosh I am not sure hey.. maybe trying not to get my hopes up???!!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can always post more pics if you want to, but these are clear enough for me anyways

I think pics 1,2, and 3 all look boyish. The spine looks straight, but the little nub itself is angled up. The end of the nub just has that knobby look (esp. in pic 2, 3) and you usually only see that in boys. I don't know the skull theory enough to make a confidant guess.

In the future I'm hoping for a girl - let's just say that if I saw a nub like your baby's at my own 12 wk u/s, I'd be worried.

Sending you all my blue dust and looking forward to seeing what the others think!
    (2010) (2013 LE sway opposite) HT (HRC 2018)

Cycle 1 HRC Nov 2015: 9 retrieved, 6 mature, 5 fertilized, 4 biopsied, 2 normal XY = NT
    Cycle 2 HRC Mar 2016: 13 retrieved, 12 mature, 11 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 6 normal = 5 XX, 1 XY!
    FET #1 Aug 2016: Chemical
    FET #2 Nov 2016 Immune protocol: BFP! HB at 7 and 10 weeks. No HB at 12 weeks Miscarriage.
    FET #3 Aug 2017 Immune protocol: BFP!
    arrived May 2018

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am not a tech but it is pointing straight up. Maybe coldwater will come back on and take a look. I sure think it looks boy. I hope it is.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast