Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Confused O Side + Implant Side = ???

I don't understand much about this but how true is it?

I am not sure what side I O'ed because it felt like both to me. The tech made a comment that now has me wondering "both sides". I know in the tran-vag scan that 1 was on the right and the other on the left. I don't believe the tech flipped it so....

The one I saw on the right would it be on the left and the left on would have been on the right???

What side is for Girl and which is for boy?

What is the % of truness?

I am so confused now!
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In my experience it wasn't true at all. First child was on the right transvaginal and he's a boy, second baby due Sept.1 was on right side transvaginal and just found out another boy. And I remember asking my ob at my second appointment because my 1st son was on the opposite side and she said its just the angle of the picture. Also if it was a transvaginal scan I believe it doesn't need to be flipped from my understanding.
    Proud mom of Jaediem 10/23/10 :Babyboy: and baby #2 due 09/01/2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't believe this because a woman can ovulate from either side and concieve any gender. I know several women who have only one tube and have had mixed gender. So I don't believe anything at all about what side you O from = gender. According to Ramzi, if your placenta develops on the left = girl, develops right = boy, but I'm not sure 100% about this, and I would not trust the theory to anyone but a trained sonographer who *understands* his research paper inside and out and knows EXACTLY what to look for.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This never made sense to me, it is just not logical, nature is always random.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ive been told by sonographers and researched many techs work on the net and when looking at the screen the right is your left and the left is your right,