Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Ramzi's Method

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww no please don't quit guessing! It seems most scans are done in transverse so the mirror image way of guessing would still work just fine. It is only 97% accurate at the best of times so 3 out of every 100 scans will have the baby on the opposite side which is a lot really if you think how many thousands of women get scanned. Xxxxx

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  CYMERA_20130917_154256.jpg
Views: 700
Size:  367.6 KB What would mine be? 7 weeks 6 days
    '04 '06 '11 '14
    with a very special babydue August 2017!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    luvlyjewels boy!
    DHME
    DD1-2003 DD2-2005 DD3-2012
    Our family is complete.

4. Likes Pink2016 liked this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3littleladies View Post
    luvlyjewels boy!
    I really hope you are WRONG 3littleladies
    '04 '06 '11 '14

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by luvlyjewels View Post
    I really hope you are WRONG 3littleladies
    Me to, but you see I use to think when it was transvaginal you don't mirror image the photo, so I would have said Girl for you, but hopefulmonster has made it clear that all u/s are mirror images.

Honestly don't lose hope because its definitely not always correct.
    DHME
    DD1-2003 DD2-2005 DD3-2012
    Our family is complete.

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3littleladies View Post
    Me to, but you see I use to think when it was transvaginal you don't mirror image the photo, so I would have said Girl for you, but hopefulmonster has made it clear that all u/s are mirror images.

Honestly don't lose hope because its definitely not always correct.
    You are right definitely could go the other way, I've had mixed opinions on ramzi. I have my nt scan next week and if I see a boyish nub then it'll be a little more definite.
    '04 '06 '11 '14

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I received an email from "Dr Ramzi". I have no way to verify it is in fact Dr Ramzi but here is what he asked me to post-

Greeting to all of you...please note that it is not the baby position we look for. It is the placenta position to the sides not placenta height from cervix but the placenta sidedness is more to the right or more to the left side ? and that MUST be done in true transverse section, when you see the ultrasound picture the right side of the picture to you is the mother left side, and the left side of the picture to you is the mother right side. in trans abdominal scan, dont look at the position of the baby. and if you have trans vaginal scan it is the same reverse if the scan was done in pie shape where the widest angle is in the bottom, and if the technologist flip the image and make the widest part of the pie in the upper scan it is not mirror image any more. so please read the research carefully and enjoy , please remember that it is not the gender that important but it is your health and the health of the baby and the gender is just a bonus.

DR SAAD RAMZI ISMAIL, THE AUTHOR OF RAMZIS THEORY AND RESEARCH PAPER.ALBERTA- CANADA

He also says it is NOT accurate before 9 weeks because the placenta has not formed to see it on u/s.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    10-18-2013 3:58 AM
    toomanyboys
    Here is my US from yesterday at 7 weeks 4 days ( baby measured 7 weeks 3 days). It was transabdominal!!! Please take a good look for me please I think at one point I seem to see the uterus as I think you can see the cervix going towards the right if viewed from the side and it seems like baby is lying on top of my cervix!!!! Please any experts out there or anyone with vast experience as I just never seem to have understood the ramsey theory!!!! Thanks in advance!!!

http://www.ibabyscan.com/ibabyscan/v...7-9e99c65b3fd4

married for 18 years!!!!

ME '74 DH '69

MUM to 5 happy active talented fiesty '00, '04, '06, '12, 14 and 1 '08. GD PART OF MY LIFE NOW. Accepted and enjoying life with my kids! Now in my early 40's still a small glimmer of hope to possibly be blessed with another pink bean, however, more of a fantasy then a deliberate attempt. On coil and not planning anymore. Don't think I could handle GD now.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Toomanygirls, I'd have said girl, but that's based on baby's position, I can't tell where the placenta is so I don't know how accurate it is.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol.....hopefulmonster...I wish I was toomanygirls but am toomanyboys instead.....thank you so much for your input....it's strange people post all their ramzy ultrasounds and get so many responses....I actually got a video of it you would think people would take more time to guess. If I knew how to recognize the positions and a bit more of a thorough understanding of ramzi theory which keeps giving me confusing info on the net I would figUre it out myself...but it's good to get a couple of opinions to see if the majority think the same. Thank you again.....
    Last edited by toomanyboys; October 21st, 2013 at 05:52 AM.

married for 18 years!!!!

ME '74 DH '69

MUM to 5 happy active talented fiesty '00, '04, '06, '12, 14 and 1 '08. GD PART OF MY LIFE NOW. Accepted and enjoying life with my kids! Now in my early 40's still a small glimmer of hope to possibly be blessed with another pink bean, however, more of a fantasy then a deliberate attempt. On coil and not planning anymore. Don't think I could handle GD now.

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast