Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have decided to go low dairy as I have always eaten a lot of it and I have 3 boys!
    I am not ttc until may or june so I have a little time left to plan. I have already started the Le diet (I could stand to lose about 40 pounds!) But I am still deciding on supps. I'm slightly overwhelmed by all of them and what they can do.
    It doesn't help that i spent the last 3 months planning an IG sway before I found this site and realized I belived the sway plans here were better. I still catch myself wondering if ~x~ will change my pH or if I'm getting enough -ions. Lol.
    2005 2007 2011 2012 @14 wks

Praying and swaying for a summer 2013!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think im going with low calcium because when I conieved my girl I never drank milk or ate cheese did have yogurt though but not loads
    as for rest of my plan i'm almost there just a few more things to research only just decided to definitely sway wasn't sure if I just wanted to ttc and see what happens but I think I may regert that seen as this is my last baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im nearly there with my sway which has taken a few years of research too, Im going down the cal-mag route, mainly because I need to take a prescribed ad-cal pill every day (I have 2 boys) so Im dubious it will work but Ive encorporated it into my plan anyway
    mummy to 2 beautiful boys time for pink i think

'Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up'

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have to take heparin during the 2ww and continue if pregnant. I have to take a calcium supplement with it so I hope it doesnt mess up a girl sway.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have pretty much nailed down my sway I'm probably going to try taking 1 more meal out. Currently I have 3 ( I do skip breakfast), but not sure if that will work. everything else I feel good about
    DS1 DS2 DS3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12