Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did hear that BCP a lot of people I know get girls after! Who knows! And, I do know a lot of people who did clomid and not iui and had girls! So, who knows! I think with me and this diet it is hard, so I am going to check out the meal options. I just need to focus on my potassium levels so i make sure I have enough and don't fall under. I will let u know if I end up doing clomid or not. I have an identical twin sister so i know how special it is. But, having 1 child already , plus two more that would be too much for me. But, it is such a slim chance! I am going to see if I can get clomid first and then decide.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Twin girls would be great!!! It would be the best thing if it happened to me. Because I know having a sister is a blessing. But twinning was due to using clomid and something bad happened, like premature birth or anything, I could not forgive myself....
    Let me know.

xxx
    Happy mom of two beautiful boyz
    2007 2009

Prayed and Swayed 2013 (PP)
    My babygirl was born 19 april 2014

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GT77, what amazing have a identical sister! hope you can get clomid and decide the best for you.

cauliflower, I didnīt know anything about prematures because of clomid...wouldnīt it be, if something, due to be multiples?
    Mom to my DS and my baby girl

Thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming

link to my sway:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I totally hear what you are saying. And, granted even though I am a twin, I have one son and do not want twins. I know its a 8% chance and its 3% chance with out clomid. Who knows, there is no right method here. I just know there is 20% that do the sway and it may not work. I know so many girls on here that have done then sway and it has worked and I read more stories where it is working then not working. I just don't want to be that 20%, I am not worried about premature only because my son was 10lbs.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know twins are always less but I think as long as u eat right the babies would be ok. But, I do not want twins, ideally just one for me. If there was twins, then we would figure it out.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    my friend did clomid and had twins, and they were both over 6lbs each. I think it depends on the situation.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mariposa View Post
    GT77, what amazing have a identical sister! hope you can get clomid and decide the best for you.

cauliflower, I didnīt know anything about prematures because of clomid...wouldnīt it be, if something, due to be multiples?
    Usually twins are born a little earlier because of lack of space to grow in, you are shearing the uterus with someone else The stretching of uterus give signals, and premature birth can take place. When I am small I think that keeping two inside me, I dont know if my body can handle for so long. I dont know if I explained it well. But yes, twinning comes with a lot more complications than singletons...

I am not saying it happens to everyone! Somehow I think I am prone to that!
    Happy mom of two beautiful boyz
    2007 2009

Prayed and Swayed 2013 (PP)
    My babygirl was born 19 april 2014

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, true... it totally depends on each woman. I also have heard of twins with a very good weight and other smaller... I was thinking you were relating prematures birth to clomid, instead of the fact to be twins! you know, the language barriers!!!

Clomid has around 8% of possibilities of be a twin pregnancy, from what I have read...
    Last edited by mariposa; March 13th, 2013 at 10:13 AM.

link to my sway:

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GT77 View Post
    I totally hear what you are saying. And, granted even though I am a twin, I have one son and do not want twins. I know its a 8% chance and its 3% chance with out clomid. Who knows, there is no right method here. I just know there is 20% that do the sway and it may not work. I know so many girls on here that have done then sway and it has worked and I read more stories where it is working then not working. I just don't want to be that 20%, I am not worried about premature only because my son was 10lbs.
    oh, I havenīt seen you have already posted the data!
    wow 10 lb is around...5 kg in my measure system! big baby

link to my sway:

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, my son was a big baby and still growing. I do know some twins that were born earlier than expected and they had to be hospitalized for months and not being able to be released in the care of the parents. You are right it can go either way. I had a very difficult pregnancy, at 20 weeks I couldn't walk I was in so much pain in my feet. I had the worst pregnancy as far as pain went. I had very bad pelvic pain and an earlier on thru the whole pregnancy. It wasn't fun at all!! The worst part is, that I am not ideally where I need to be for my lowest weight. I need to lose 10lbs. I may not try this month and may back it up to May. I need to not only be at a lowest weight for conceiving a girl, but also my lowest weight for myself so I don't have all these same problems the same problems. How are u guys doing on the diet?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast